Datacolor® SpyderX Capture Pro is the ultimate color management tool kit for photographers, providing all the essentials needed to precisely manage color in your workflow from capture through editing. Here’s how to make the most of the tools you’ll find in SpyderX Capture Pro:
• Start with Spyder LensCal for camera calibration, and to calibrate your interchangeable lenses and DSLR components, too.
• Next, use Spyder Cube to set white balance and RAW conversion. Unlike a gray card, Spyder Cube lets you set absolute white and black values along with defining your neutral gray.
• Then, use Spyder Checkr for next-level color precision with an HSL-Preset you can load and apply to your entire image series via Lightroom.
• Finally, calibrate your monitor with SpyderX Elite – our fastest, most accurate and easiest-to-use monitor calibration tool ever created by Datacolor.
SpyderX Capture Pro Features/Benefits:
The ultimate color management tool kit for precision color control throughout the photographic workflow from capture to editing. For professional and serious photographers.
• Fast and easy solution for correcting the auto-focus on your interchangeable lens and DSLR body components.
• Delivers razor-sharp auto-focusing using modern DSLR autofocus micro-adjustment technology in your camera’s custom settings.
• Save money and time by checking or calibrating your own lenses and DSLR bodies with accurate and repeatable calibrations, instead of sending your equipment for service.
• Compact, lightweight, and durable with integrated level and tripod mount.
• Delivers scene light color and intensity data that can be used to adjust camera settings such as in-camera white balance and color temperature.
• 48 spectrally engineered color patches including color targets for more precise skin tone, medium saturation color, and near-white tints and black tones, resulting in a more dynamic range.
• Software analyzes the results of your test photo and instantly creates an HSL-Preset to apply in your workflow with RAW import software such as Adobe Photoshop®, Adobe Lightroom® and Hasselblad Phocus®, for automatic color correction.
• Durable self-casing construction for easy transport and field use with tripod mount.
• Track the light exposure of your target with the FadeCheckr light-sensitive patch.
• Portable solution for photographers to provide references to set white balance, exposure, black level, and brightness right from the start.
• Takes the complexity out of RAW image editing, by using common tools found in color managed applications, such as Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Photoshop Lightroom.
• Easy to use. Simply take a reference shot with the device under the same light conditions as your photos, adjust, save, and apply to entire series of images.
• Unique design allows you to hang the device during a photography shoot or attach it to a tripod mount.
• Constructed of ABS Cycoloy, a hybrid resin that is fade-proof, extremely durable, shock-resistant and spectrally neutral.
• The Fastest Spyder Ever: Calibrating your monitor to achieve color precision now takes just a minute or two – up to 4 times faster than previous models.
• The Most Accurate Spyder Ever: Our groundbreaking lens-based color engine provides a higher level of color accuracy for multiple monitors (including StudioMatch Assistant to match displays) and projectors.
• SpyderX Elite features room-light monitoring, automatic profile changing and significantly more precise screen color, shadow detail and white balance.
• The Easiest-to-Use Spyder Ever: SpyderX Elite is so intuitive, you don’t have to be a color expert. It features a step-by-step assistant and expert console, with an all-in-one calibration control panel and unlimited calibration setting choices including TV and video standards.
• See the Difference Instantly: SpyderProof functionality provides before-and-after evaluation of your display with full-screen images including your own.
• Keep Up To Date: Monitor technologies change and improve all the time. SpyderX Elite assures you support for the latest screen types, recent resolutions and gamuts, and updates like 64-bit technology.