Sirui K-40X Ball Head
SIRUI ball heads are manufactured with extreme precision and the utmost care. The high quality of the tripod heads is ensured by high-end CNC milling and a high quality surface finish. The KX series has a maximum tolerance of 0.01mm between the ball and the bearing.
The K-40X works accurately and smoothly. With a load capacity of up to 35kg, it has a firm grip on your camera. The base can be rotated by 360°, ideal for panoramic shots. The locking knob for the ball can be limited using a scale in the end stop. This means that you can adjust the movement of the head to your individual camera. For example, this prevents excessive release of the ball and unintentional tilting of the camera. The Safety Lock System prevents quick release plates from slipping.
The release plate mount is compatible with the Arca Swiss system and allows various plates to be used.
- Material: Aluminium
- 360° panorama function
- Friction control - end stop locking knob can be adjusted
- Safety Lock System - prevents the plate slipping
- Sliding Stopper stabilises the camera in portrait orientation
- Vertical slot - 3 spirit levels
- Arca-Swiss compatible
- Plate with 1/4 inch stainless steel screw - head with 3/8 inch thread
- Max. load: 35kg
- Height: 125mm