Sirui ET-2004 Easy Traveler Aluminium Tripod with E-20 Ball Head
The tripods of the ET series are built on the specifications of the TX series. Although they have flip locks instead of twist locks and are factory-fitted with a ball head. The tripods are extremely lightweight and have a very compact design. In every situation they are light to handle and support your camera securely.
The legs of the ET-2004 can be folded up by 180° so that the tripod has a height of just 43cm when collapsed. The head can remain on the tripod. Each leg is composed of 4 sections with 3 practical flip locks. The rubber feet with twist-out metal spikes mean that the tripod will be stable on any surface.
A stabilising hook on the centre column is a SIRUI standard, as are cold-weather grips and a transport bag. The bag strap can also be used as a tripod strap.
SIRUI's E ball heads operate very accurately, smoothly and softly. The base can be rotated by 360°, ideal for panoramic shots. The friction can be controlled using the setting knobs. The Safety Lock System prevents quick release plates from slipping. The release plate locking mechanism is compatible with Arca Swiss systems and allows various plates to be used.
- Best quality aluminium in 4 sections
- Reversible 1/4 and 3/8 inch screw for tripod heads or cameras
- Locking screw for head
- Legs can be folded up by 180°
- Practical flip locks for secure support
- Stabilising hook and cold weather grips
- Simple operation of all control knobs
- 360° panorama pan with 5° scale
- Arca-Swiss compatible - 90° vertical slot
- Safety Lock - prevents the plate from slipping
- Plate with 1/4 inch screw - head mount with 3/8 inch thread
- TY-50E quick release plate
- Max. load: 12kg
- Height: 13.5 - 144cm
- Closed size: 43cm
- Top leg section diameter: 28mm
- Ball head height: 98mm
- Ball diameter: 36mm