The Samyang AF 14mm f/2.8 is Samyangâ€™s first Autofocus lens built for Canon EF-mount full-frame DSLR cameras. Sporting a lightweight design, this wide-angle lens inherits the renowned image quality from Samyangâ€™s wide-angle lens series. Autofocus in this lens is fast, quiet, and precise thanks to minimised weight and motion of the focusing lens group.
Weighing in at only 485g, the Samyang AF 14mm f/2.8 for Canon EF-mount full frame DSLR cameras is the ideal lens for travel photography, with weather-sealing and a built-in AF/MF switch for excellent usability and durability. With 7 rounded diaphragm blades, the bokeh from this lens is beautiful and smooth.
- Canon EF-mount Full Frame Lens
- Wide-angle 14mm focal length
- Bright f/2.8 aperture
- Minimum focusing distance of just 0.2m
- Autofocus lens with manual focus option
- 15 lens elements in 10 groups
- 7 special optical elements for maximum image quality
- 2 aspherical lens elements, 4 high-refractive lens & 1 extra-low dispersion lens
- Minimal distortions & aberrations with crystal clear resolution
- Ultra Multi coating effectively eliminates flare & ghosting
- High image quality from centre to edge with 116.6 degree angle of view
- Weighs only 485g