Virtually indestructible, the rugged Vanguard Supreme Series hard cases have innovative features for unmatched strength and durability. They are O-ring sealed, waterproof (up to a depth of 16.5 feet/5 meters), airtight, and built to withstand the most extreme conditions (-40°F/-40°C to 203°F/95°C). Supreme cases are great for airline travel with an automatic pressure equalization valve and ability to support up to 265 lbs/120 kg. of exterior weight. Anti-slip rubber feet and a solid carrying handle offer extra durability. Thick, quick-release latches lock in place and steel-reinforced lock holders are great for use with pad locks for added security. Supreme 27F has dense, customizable hexagon-shaped foam for an extremely tailored, custom fit for gear.
- Waterproof (up to a depth of 16.5 feet/5 meters) and airtight
- Automatic pressure equalisation valve
- Easy-locking heavy-duty latches
- High-density customizabe, hexagon-shaped foam interior
- Steel-reinforced lock holders
- Anti-slip rubber feet