The RX100 range has always offered fantastic image quality in a compact body. Sony have now changed the game, increasing the focal length from 24-70mm to an impressive 24-200mm.
With an aperture of f/2.8 - 4,5 Zeiss have delivered another fantastic lens for Sony, offering flexibility for all situations in a camera that is small enough to fit in your pocket.
- ZEISS Vario-Sonnar T* 24-200mm F2.8 – F4.5 Large Aperture
- Optical image stabilisation equivalent to a 4.0-stop faster shutter speed
- Vari-angle touch-screen
- Fast Hybrid AF system
- World's fastest AF acquisition speed of 0.03 seconds
- World's highest number of AF points on a sensor – 315 points covering approx. 65% surface area
- High-speed continuous shooting at up to 24 fps[v] with full AF/AE tracking
- Newly developed 1.0-tye stacked Exmor RS CMOS 20.1MP sensor with DRAM chip
- Front-end LSI chip for maximum processing speed for expanded memory buffer, processing speed, image quality and high ISO settings
- 4K video with full pixel readout and no pixel binning
- Super slow-mo at up to 1000 fps with extended recording time