Pentax 6.5x21 Papilio II
These compact, inverted porro-prism models feature a durable dual-axis, single body design with synchronized IPD adjustment and full multi-coating for better light transmission. Aspherical lens elements give you edge-to-edge sharpness. They are a perfect “utility” companion for a multitude of applications.
The Papilio is a unique binocular. Of course it’s a fine and compact companion on nature trails and holidays, but when your interests are flowers, insects, bugs or butterflies the Papilio turns out to be an indispensable instrument. No other binocular combines fine handling and easy viewing with an unsurpassed close focus of only 50cm! You can observe nature in its natural habitat without disturbing or missing the finest detail.
- New fully multi-coated optics
- Close focus to 50cm for macro observation, unique in the market
- Aspherical lens elements providing edge-to-edge sharpness
- High Quality BaK4 prism to enhance transmission and resolution
- Dual-axis, single body housing with synchronized eye-piece IPD adjustment
- Rubber covered body provides protection and grip
- Twist-up eyecups
- Fine diopter adjustment and fast and easy central fine-focusing