Nikon AF-S NIKKOR 50mm f/1.8G DSLR Camera Lens
Nikon AF-S NIKKOR 50mm f/1.8G
A brilliant combination of image quality and versatility. The fast f/1.8 maximum aperture makes this a superb performer for any assignment.
Remarkably lightweight and compact 50mm standard lens. Boasts a fast maximum aperture of f/1.8 that is ideal for low-light situations or when shallow depth of field is required, and contributes to a bright viewfinder image. The re-designed optical construction features an aspherical lens element for superior image quality and Nikon’s exclusive Silent Wave Motor (SWM) delivers whisper-quiet operation..
- Bright f/1.8 maximum aperture ensures great shots in low light
- Silent wave motor for fast, quiet auto focus with full-time manual focusing
- Circular 7-blade diaphragm helps produce attractive background blur
- Minimum focusing distance of just 45cm
- 58mm filter diameter
- Supplied with HB-47 lens hood and CL-1013 lens pouch
- 50mm FX-format standard lens (75mm when used with a Nikon DX-format SLR)
A 50mm prime lens perfect for low light shooting, the fast aperture allows precise control over depth of field. A great choice for landscapes and travel scenes, together with portraits and reportage.
Compact and lightweight
Fast f/1.8 maximum aperture gives precise control of depth of field
Silent wave motor for fast, accurate focusing