Nikon ME-1 Stereo Microphone
A smart alternative to a camera’s built-in microphone, it suppresses unwanted operational noise such as autofocus to let you capture movies in superb stereo sound. A wind screen and low-cut filter switch prevent interference from wind or low-frequency noise and it boasts a short body for comfortable operation when shooting.
- Conveniently powered via the camera, it offers the ideal way to record crisp, clear sound.
- Unidirectional stereo microphone: records high-quality stereo sound.
- Clear stereo sound: suppresses operational noise that can come from autofocus or from handling the camera.
- Superior ergonomics: designed to work seamlessly with Nikon D-SLRs, it boasts a short body that enables easy access to the viewfinder and comfortable handheld shooting.
- Cable-stop: keeps the cable out of the way, helping to prevent unwanted noise through accidental contact when filming.
- Wind screen (included): suppresses the sound of the wind for clear recordings.
- Low-cut filter switch: provides additional control over low frequency noise.
- Weather resistant: built to withstand diverse shooting environments.
- Powered from the camera for convenient use.
- Compatible with Nikon D-SLR and COOLPIX cameras that have a 3.5 mm connector for external microphones.