Canon EOS C100 Mark II + EF-S 18-135mm
July 2016 Firmware Update
In July 2016 a firmware update adds the following extra functionality and improvements to the C100 Mark II:
- CN7 and CNE 18-180 lens compatability with DAF, Focus Guides, One Shot AF, Auto Iris and Push Auto Iris.
- When used with the Cine Servo lens the joystick is capable of operating zoom.
The Canon C100 Mark II is a new addition to Canon’s range of Cinema EOS cameras, offering unparalleled creative options. The C100 II offers a comprehensively upgraded package, delivering improved image quality and greater creative flexibility alongside easier operation and wireless sharing capabilities.
- Super 35mm format 8.3 MP CMOS sensor and DIGIC 4 Image Processor
- Dual Pixel CMOS Autofocus as standard
- Improved and re-designed OLED monitor and Colour Viewfinder
- ISO range of 320 – 102,400
- 28 Mbps (MAX) ACVHD MPEG-4 H.264 recording. MP4 option at up to 35Mbps
- Stereo microphones built in to detachable handle, PRO XLR connectors included on the handle and built in microphone on camera body
- Wide Dynamic Range (Wide DR) Gamma setting
- 2 x SD memory card slots with relay record or simultaneous record options
- Same 2k RGB processing as found in the C500
- Improved wireless capability