Canon EOS 6D Mark II
Break through new creative boundaries with advanced performance, innovative features, and the full-frame advantage with the new Canon EOS 6D Mark II, giving you more control over depth of field, and superb low-light performance.
Packing a 26.2 megapixel full-frame CMOS sensor into a chunkier body, along with Canon’s famed Dual Pixel CMOS AF for accurate and confident focussing in Live View mode, and 6.5fps continuous shooting ability, the follow-up to Canon’s entry-level full frame DSLR is a step up for anyone looking to make the move into the world of full frame DSLR photography.
- Full Frame 26.2 megapixel CMOS Sensor
- DIGIC 7 image processor
- Canon full-frame EF Lens mount
- ISO range up to 40,000 (expandable up to ISO 102,400)
- Dual Pixel CMOS AF
- 45 cross-type AF points
- 6.5fps continuous shooting
- In-camera 4K timelapse
- Familiar Canon DSLR design
- Vari-angle touchscreen
- Large optical viewfinder
- Full 1080p HD video shooting
- Constant Bluetooth connection with smartphone or tablet
- Easy Wi-Fi activation
- Shoot remotely using smartphone/tablet as the screen
- Built-in GPS to geotag images as you shoot
Canon EOS 6D Mark II Body and Kits
Canon EOS 6D Mark II Accessories
Canon EOS 6D Mark II Recommended Lenses
|Trade-In Model||Trade-In Value||You Could Pay|
|Canon EOS 6D||£650||£1,349|
|Canon EOS 5D Mark II||£400||£1,599|
|Canon EOS 5D Mark III||£1,000||£999|
When you're ready to move up to a full-frame DSLR, the new Canon EOS 6D Mark II is your route into this world.
How does the Canon EOS 6D Mark II stack up when it's put to the test on macro photography, shooting motor racing at high speed, photographing expansive landscapes, and capturing fast flying birds?