Zoom F8n Pro Multitrack Field Recorder
The flagship Zoom F8n Pro Multitrack Field Recorder now includes 32-bit float recording, 10 simultaneous tracks, dual A/D converters, up to 192 kHz sampling frequency and much more for professionals.
Zoom F8n Pro Multitrack Field Recorder Summary
The F8n Pro has three outputs for external devices, headphones, and camera connections. You can keep tabs on your tracks pre- or post-fader, check levels, route signals to the left or right and set alert tones for battery and recording status.
The F8n Pro records in BWF-compatible WAV formats up to 32-bit resolution and at sample rates up to 192 kHz.
The F8n Pro features flexible signal routing from all inputs to all outputs, phase inversion and Mid-Side decoding. It also provides high-pass filtering to reduce the sound of wind and other noise. Input and output delays are also available.
Keep your tracks perfectly synced even when you power down. On or off, the F8n Pro’s Temperature Compensated Crystal Oscillator (TCXO) generates time code at 0.2 ppm accuracy.
STAY FOCUSSED WITH ZOOM AUTOMIX™
Zoom AutoMix lets you keep your eyes on the action by automatically adjusting the levels of your mix to reduce ambient sound.
FULL METADATA ENTRY
The track name, scene names, notes, and more can be entered directly from the unit or via the Zoom F8 Control App for iOS.
THE SOUND OF GAMING
“I’ve been using the Zoom F-Series since 2015. Zoom products stand up to my needs: they’re robust and easy to use” CHRIS JOJO - Senior Sound Designer, Principal Sound Recording Engineer | Dirt 5, Dirt Rally 2.0, Grid Legends, F1 2022, Dirt Rally 4
SIX SECOND OF AUDIO
The pre-record function allows you to check your environment and settings, capturing up to 6 seconds of audio before you hit the RECORD button.
RECORD AND STREAM, TOGETHER
When connected to your computer, the F8n Pro can be used as a 8-in / 4-out audio interface. Record and stream in 32-bit float / 96khz while simultaneously recording to SD cards.
The F8 Control App lets you monitor signals, adjust levels, trigger transport controls, enter metadata and more from your Android device, iPhone or iPad via Bluetooth.
The Zoom F-Control (FRC-8) gives you more flexibility in the field. With 60 mm faders and controls for trim, pan and track-arming, the FRC-8 is a must-have for any professional filmmaker. * The F-Control is sold separately
The F8n Pro is well-equipped for long location shoots or remote fieldwork, with a variety of power options and massive storage.
Use eight AA alkaline batteries for 5 hours of power or plug in with the included AD-19 AC adapter.
External 9-18 volt DC battery packs can be used with a 4-pin Hirose connector.
Record simultaneously on two SD cards, up to 1TB each, allowing for redundant recording.
The F8n Pro’s Ambisonics mode offers precision A-to-B decoding and balanced gain linking, enabling you to capture spatial audio for VR, AR and more. Download the FREE Zoom Ambisonics Player software to decode and edit your 360-audio with ease.
WHAT’S IN THE BOX
- F8n Pro Field Recorder
- Zoom AD-19 12V AC adapter
- Operation Manual
Would you like to give any feedback about this page?Complete our feedback form
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
Our used products are subject to wear and tear in comparison to brand new products. This also applies to accessories that are supplied with the camera including batteries which may have a lower optimum performance level/life expectancy.
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.