ZEISS Victory SF 8x42 Binocular
Looking to trade in your camera equipment? Get a quote now!
Product Code: 9777155B
Earn 2099 Park Points
Finance available - See options
Rediscover the world of birdwatching with the ZEISS Victory SF. You can experience every spectacle nature has to offer with brilliant optics and an unparalleled wide-angle field of view. Thanks to its light weight, unique ergonomic design and dynamic fast-focus feature, the Victory SF allows for hours of relaxing birding without fatigue. The Victory SF is the new benchmark for birding and wildlife observation in the 125-year development of ZEISS binoculars.
With a field of view of 148m / 1000m, the 8x magnification offers the widest, most natural view and leaves nothing hidden. The seven-lens eyepiece delivers extremely sharp focus all the way to the edges. The moderate magnification, balanced weight distribution and ergonomic grip make these binoculars easy to hold for hours of relaxing viewing. A transmission rate of 92% and large exit pupil measuring over 5 mm reveal the details in dark shadows or the dim light of dusk.
92% Light Transmission
The Ultra-FL Concept is containing several SCHOTT fluoride glasses for absolute color fidelity, brightness, clarity and the finest resolution of details, even in the harshest conditions and most challenging environment.
Extremely wide field of view
With birds often hiding in dense cover, it's essential that you have a wide field of view to allow you to spot any slight movements. The wide field of view of the ZEISS Victory SF binoculars increases the observable area of interest by up to 20% in comparison with other binoculars. Depending on the model, the field of view is between 120 m and 155 m, giving the user an impressive overview.
True-to-life image quality
Compromises cannot be made when it comes to bird identification – fine details have to be recognised within seconds for an accurate and reliable identification. The ZEISS Victory SF family was developed to master the most demanding situations encountered in birdwatching. The optical performance was maximised with a UFL Concept. This allows the user to master the most demanding of bird-watching scenarios, ensuring every precious moment is captured with absolute clarity.
The outstanding SmartFocus concept allows you to respond as quickly and intuitively thanks to the improved focusing speed. The focusing wheel is positioned in the triple-link bridge to allow for a comfortable, natural hand position. The anti-slip surface allows for easier, more precise operation and ideal focusing.
ZEISS T* Coating
ZEISS T* coating is a guarantee of the brilliant, high-contrast images which you will experience above all in adverse light conditions and in the twilight. Behind it, however, there is no specific formula for building up the layers. Instead, it is a technology that is constantly adjusted to suit new glass materials and requirements, which varies from lens to lens.
Thanks to the ErgoBalance Concept, the binoculars are ideally balanced in the hands and enable prolonged and steady observation with minimum fatigue by reducing stresses on the muscles of the upper and lower arms.
A clear view, whatever the weather
There are always exciting things to be seen in the world of nature – even in wet weather. This is why ZEISS developed LotuTec. A coating for the lenses of binoculars and spotting scopes that enables a clear and unhindered view in all weather conditions.
Effective lens diameter
Exit pupil diameter
Field of view at 1,000 m
148 m (486 ft)
Subjective viewing angle
Close focusing distance
1.5 m (4.9 ft)
Diopter adjustment range
4.0 + 4.0 dpt
Exit pupil distance
55 – 76 mm
30°C + 63°C ( 22°F + 145°F)
173 mm (6.8 ")
Width at an interpupillary distance of 65 mm
125 mm (4.9 ")
790 g (27.8 oz)
|Offer Category: Optics|
|Offer Product Type: Binoculars|
|Diameter (mm): N/A|
|Height (mm): N/A|
|Length (mm): N/A|
|Width (mm): N/A|
|Weight (g): N/A|
|Environmental Sealing: N/A|
|Scope Close focus (m): N/A|
|Scope Eyerelief (mm): N/A|
|Focal length (mm): N/A|
|Scope Lens coating: N/A|
|Max magnification: N/A|
|Min magnification: N/A|
|Scope Objective lens (mm): N/A|
|Scope Type: N/A|
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.