ZEISS Victory Pocket 8x25 Binocular
Optimal performance in a pocket-sized format
ZEISS Victory Pocket 8x25 Binocular
Whether you are strolling in the park or on a long walking tour, you can always enjoy birdwatching and observing the natural world. With this featherweight giant in pocket-sized format, the Victory Pocket offers you high-performance binoculars from ZEISS for virtually all observation situations. Thanks to their lightweight and compact format these binoculars even fit in a small jacket pocket, and are so light that you will hardly know they are there.
The new Victory Pocket promise high performance in all kinds of outdoor applications. Despite their amazingly light-weight construction, their high magnification and FL-lenses with ZEISS T* multi-layer coating help them to deliver brilliant image quality. The asymmetrical folding makes it particularly compact. The LotuTec coating that ensures that water drips right off them and dirt can be removed without a trace.
Versatile binoculars suitable for a wide range of subjects including:
- Outdoor and leisure pursuits
- Daylight wildlife stalking and watching
- Bird observation
- Night viewing
These binoculars are compact and lightweight yet offer a versatile viewing experience for outdoor enthusiasts. Bird watching and wildlife viewing is a pleasure with this pair, thanks to pocket-sized portability and advanced ZEISS coatings for clear images.
|Offer Category: Optics|
|Offer Product Type: Binoculars|
|Diameter (mm): N/A|
|Height (mm): N/A|
|Length (mm): N/A|
|Width (mm): N/A|
|Weight (g): N/A|
|Environmental Sealing: N/A|
|Scope Close focus (m): N/A|
|Scope Eyerelief (mm): N/A|
|Focal length (mm): N/A|
|Scope Lens coating: N/A|
|Max magnification: N/A|
|Min magnification: N/A|
|Scope Objective lens (mm): N/A|
|Scope Type: N/A|
Would you like to give any feedback about this page?Complete our feedback form
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
Our used products are subject to wear and tear in comparison to brand new products. This also applies to accessories that are supplied with the camera including batteries which may have a lower optimum performance level/life expectancy.
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging and accessories. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.
*All of our used items are listed with the accesories that are included. If they are not listed then they will not be supplied at eh epoint of purchase.