Wacom Colour Manager
Wacom Colour Manager summary
As every artist knows, sharing and reproducing colour can be quite frustrating, as colours can look very different from one monitor, display or projector to another or when output as photos, prints, or in animation and video. Luckily, the Wacom Colour Manager (includes the Wacom Calibrator hardware and custom Wacom Profiler software) can help take the mystery and complexity out of colour management and make sure that colours on your displays and in your finished work reproduce exactly as you intend and look true-to-life on all your devices. Eliminate guesswork, create a colour safe environment and attain colour accuracy on all displays and final outputs with the ultimate colour management solution for artists, photographers and designers.
Compatible with Wacom Cintiq 27QHD and Cintiq 27QHD touch, Cintiq 22HD and Cintiq 22HD touch, Cintiq 13HD and Cintiq 13HD touch.
System Requirements: Windows 7, 8, or 10. macOS 10.8, 10.9, 10.10, or 10.11.
|Offer Category: Accessories|
|Offer Product Type: Colour Calibration|
|Diameter (mm): N/A|
|Environmental Sealing: N/A|
|Height (mm): N/A|
|Length (mm): N/A|
|Weight (g): N/A|
|Weight (inc. batteries) (g): N/A|
|Width (mm): N/A|
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.