Viking 8x42 Peregrine ED Binoculars
The high performance Viking 8x42 Peregrine ED Binoculars deliver bright clear viewing in any conditions thanks to Extra low Dispersion glass, fully multicoated optics and phase corrected BAK 4 Prisms.
- Comfortable, high performance viewing with crisp, clear optics and lightweight design
- Versatile binocular thanks to a close minimum focus distance and wide field of view
- Robust design with smooth rubber armour and extensive 10 year guarantee
- Durable performance even in bad weather thanks to being Nitrogen filled and fully waterproof
- Twist down eyecups for spectacle wearers and everything you need included in the box to head out
Viking 8x42 Peregrine ED Binoculars Summary
For a truly comfortable and high performance viewing experience try these Viking 8x42 Peregrine ED Binoculars. They deliver clear and bright images whatever the conditions thanks to Extra low Dispersion glass (ED), coated, phase corrected BAK 4 Prisms and fully multicoated optics. Whether you are spotting wildlife, watching birds or enjoying sports, these 8x42 Peregrine ED Binoculars from Viking offer versatile performance.
Smooth rubber armour and a fully waterproof casing which is Nitrogen filled ensure you’ll be able to continue enjoying your experience even if the weather deteriorates. Despite these high quality features the 8x42 Peregrine binocular weighs only 600 g, making them comfortable for even extended viewing periods.
- Extra Low Dispersion glass objective lenses (ED)
- Fully multicoated optics
- Dielectric coated, phase corrected BAK 4 Prisms
- Fully waterproof and smooth rubber armour
- 117º FOV at 1000 m
- Twist down eyecups for spectacle wearers
- Weight: 600 g
- 10 year guarantee
We carry the higher 10x magnification Viking 10x42 Peregrine ED Binoculars if your subjects tend to be more distant. Shop our complete range of binoculars here including a variety of options from Viking.
What’s in the box
- Viking 8x42 Peregrine ED Binoculars
- Rain guard
Would you like to give any feedback about this page?Complete our feedback form
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
Our used products are subject to wear and tear in comparison to brand new products. This also applies to accessories that are supplied with the camera including batteries which may have a lower optimum performance level/life expectancy.
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging and accessories. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order. Lenses are optically clear. There may be light dust present that will not effect the imagery.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements and optically clear. There may be light dust present that will not effect the imagery.
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.
*All of our used items are listed with the accesories that are included. If they are not listed then they will not be supplied at eh epoint of purchase.