VEO Select 45BFM BK Medium Sized Backpack Black
If you’re looking for a larger backpack with a stylish, modern, executive look that needs to carry a larger mirrorless kit then the VEO Select 45BFM Backpack may be the perfect choice. This stylish backpack will fit a mirrorless camera, 4-5 lenses, a flash unit, a 10.5" tablet, a tripod and multiple accessories such as memory cards, cables, batteries and a charger.
- Stylish and functional – with a high quality finish that is second to none
- Perfect for larger mirrorless kits – or even a compact drone and associated kit
- Multiple access points – can be set up for front, side or top access to your camera
- Perfect partner for a VEO tripod – using the expanding side pocket
- Work on the go – with a 10.5" tablet
- Comfortable carry – non-slip backpack harness and airflow system
- Space up top for personal kit – with removable daypack section on top
- Everyday luggage - simply remove interior dividers
- Always protected – well-padded all round
- Secure on the go – two security buckles and hidden rear pocket for passport
- Keep dry – high quality water resistant material with additional seam sealed rain cover
Also available in green, and if you’re looking for a similar design for a larger mirrorless/DSLR camera kit then check out the VEO Select 48BF.
If you’re looking for a larger backpack with a stylish, modern, executive look that needs to carry a larger mirrorless kit then the VEO Select 45BFM Backpack may be the perfect choice.
This stylish, premium backpack is perfect for a mirrorless kit and can hold a mirrorless (or smaller DSLR) camera, 4-5 lenses, a flash unit, a 10.5" tablet, a tripod and multiple accessories such as memory cards, cables, batteries and a charger. The interior is completely customisable to your kit.
This backpack can be set up to take advantage of the multiple access points. Full access to camera and lenses is through the front of the backpack, with security straps that double up to allow you just to access the daypack section, rather than opening the full backpack. Alternatively removing the daypack base and you can set it up for fast, top access to your camera, or there is fast side access to your camera.
You can also carry a VEO tripod on the side using the strap and the expanding lower pocket, which can be used for a bottle or other item when a tripod isn’t needed. Alternatively you can sacrifice a lens or two to fit a smaller travel tripod up to 33cm/13 inches (such as the VEO 2GO Travel Tripod) inside the backpack.
The standard setup includes a small, removable daypack section above that provides extra space to use as you wish, be it for lunch or additional camera kit.
On the rear there is also a hidden pocket that allows you to keep a passport or wallet safe as you travel.
To make it comfortable to carry for extended periods, it includes a comfortable non-slip padded backpack harness, an adjustable chest strap, a waist belt that can be tucked away when not in use and a padded back with central airflow system. To lift up it also has a comfortable padded top handle.
To protect your valuable kit from the lumps and bumps of real life, this backpack is well padded, and to protect your kit from the damp it is manufactured with water resistant material, but also includes a seam sealed rain cover.
|Offers: Price Drop|
|Offer Category: N/A|
|Offer Product Type: N/A|
|Height (mm): N/A|
|Length (mm): N/A|
|Width (mm): N/A|
|Internal height (mm): N/A|
|Internal length (mm): N/A|
|Internal width (mm): N/A|
|Weight (g): N/A|
|Laptop section: N/A|
|Bag Material: N/A|
|Personal section: N/A|
|Tripod connection: N/A|
|Bag Type: N/A|
Would you like to give any feedback about this page?Complete our feedback form
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
Our used products are subject to wear and tear in comparison to brand new products. This also applies to accessories that are supplied with the camera including batteries which may have a lower optimum performance level/life expectancy.
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.