- Call us: 01444 237070
- Contact Us
- Sign In / Register
Velbon EX-430 with PHD-46Q Head
Earn 74 Park Points
Trade in & Trade up
Looking to trade in your photo equipment? Get a quote now!
Velbon EX-430 with PHD-46Q Head
The Velbon EX-430 is a lightweight aluminium tripod for beginners and advanced amateurs,
complete with PHD-46Q 3-Way pan and tilt head. The camera platform rotates up to 90degrees to
the right to allow shooting in portrait mode and a QB-46 quick-release plate is included. Fully
extended, using the geared centre column, it can reach a maximum working height of 151cm. Once
folded down, it measures 56cm in length. Radial leg braces give the tripod maximum rigidity and
stability when it is extended and rubber feet grip well on most surfaces. The EX-430 will support a
maximum load of 2kg and the diameter of the top leg section is 20mm. A carrying case is also
Folded Length: 56cm
Maximum Extended Height: 151cm
Top Leg Diameter: 20mm
Maximum Suggested Load: 2kg
- Weight: 1.2kg
Very affordable, lightweight with a useful portrait mode on the head.
PHD-46Q 3-Way pan included
camera platform rotation inot portrait
Includes a case
Would you like to give any feedback about this page?Complete our feedback form
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
Added to basketx
Our used products are subject to wear and tear in comparison to brand new products. This also applies to accessories that are supplied with the camera including batteries which may have a lower optimum performance level/life expectancy.
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging and accessories. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order. Lenses are optically clear. There may be light dust present that will not effect the imagery.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements and optically clear. There may be light dust present that will not effect the imagery.
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.
*All of our used items are listed with the accesories that are included. If they are not listed then they will not be supplied at eh epoint of purchase.