- Call us: 01444 237070
- Contact Us
- Sign In / Register
Vanguard VEO Select 55BT BK 4-wheel Roller Case Backpack - Black
VEO Select 55BT BK Pro 4-wheel Roller Case/Backpack – Black
Earn 260 Park Points
Trade in & Trade up
Looking to trade in your photo equipment? Get a quote now!
VEO Select 55BT Backpack/Roller Case is a stylish 4-wheel carry-on* trolley that converts to a backpack in seconds and packs a lot more than you would imagine. It will fit 2 pro DSLR/mirrorless cameras, 5-6 lenses (up to 300mm f/2.8), a flash unit, a 13" laptop with a 9.7” tablet, a tripod and multiple accessories such as memory cards, cables, batteries and a charger
- Carry on – meets most major airline on board size and form factor restrictions*
- Lots of internal storage space – all customisable for up to a pro level kit
- Hold a tripod – with a discreet side tripod pocket
- Business oriented - holds a 13" laptop + tablet
- Everyday luggage - simply remove interior divider compartment
- Ease of transport - sturdy four-wheel trolley with double bar handle
- Converts to a backpack – with comfortable straps and waistband that tuck away
- Always protected – well-padded all round and netting to prevent kit falling out when opened
- Secure on the go – zips have holes to secure with a padlock and double security buckles
- Keep dry – high quality water resistant material with additional seam sealed rain cover
Also available in military green
* Check Skyscanner for the latest information to make sure that this bag classes as hand luggage in your preferred airline(s) as rules and regulations can change without warning
VEO Select 55BT Backpack/Roller Case is a stylish trolley that converts to a backpack in seconds and packs a lot more than you would imagine.
With external dimensions of 360 x 220 x 560mm (14 1/6 × 8 2/3 × 22 inches) and weighing 4.3kg (9.5lbs) this roller case is suitable for most major airlines, but we recommend you check Skyscanner for the latest information to make sure this bag classes as hand luggage in your preferred airline(s) as rules and regulations can change without warning.
It’s customisable 310 × 160 × 445mm (12 1/4× 6 1/4 × 17 1/2 inches) interior will allow you to fit 2 pro DSLR/mirrorless cameras, 5-6 lenses (up to 300mm f/2.8), a flash unit, a 13" laptop with a 9.7” tablet, a tripod and multiple accessories such as memory cards, cables, batteries and a charger. Alternatively the interior can be removed, allowing you to use it as everyday luggage.
It will also fit a tripod using the pocket that is discretely tucked away on the side when not needed, but can then be set up in seconds for most tripods.
For moving around airports, this roller bag has four wheels and a solid double bar handle, making it easy to manoeuvre at even the busiest airport. Away from the airport or level ground, simply use the padded handles on top/side of the bag to lift the roller bag over obstacles with ease, or simply attach the backpack straps and use it as a traditional backpack with a waist belt and chest strap for longer distances.
To protect your valuable kit from the lumps and bumps of real life, this roller case is well padded, with extra tall wheels and a reinforced base. To protect your kit from the damp it is manufactured with water resistant material, but also includes a seam sealed rain cover.
To prevent unwanted access to your kit on the go, all the access points have zips that include loopholes to allow you to secure them with a padlock. If you need access to you kit that prevents you using padlocks, the front panel is secured with double security buckles that prevent the zips being whipped open to expose your camera bodies/lenses. It also features an internal net that adds another layer of security, but also prevents your valuable camera/lens falling out as you open the front panel.
Would you like to give any feedback about this page?Complete our feedback form
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
Added to basketx
Our used products are subject to wear and tear in comparison to brand new products. This also applies to accessories that are supplied with the camera including batteries which may have a lower optimum performance level/life expectancy.
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging and accessories. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order. Lenses are optically clear. There may be light dust present that will not effect the imagery.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements and optically clear. There may be light dust present that will not effect the imagery.
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.
*All of our used items are listed with the accesories that are included. If they are not listed then they will not be supplied at eh epoint of purchase.