- Call us: 01444 237070
- Contact Us
- Sign In / Register
Vanguard VEO PA-62 Universal Digiscoping Adaptor For Binoculars
The VEO PA-62 is a digiscoping kit that will fit any smartphone up to 90mm wide, and can be used with suitable binoculars (or other optics) from any brand to enable you to take captivating closeup shots, and share them straight to social media.
Earn 39 Park Points
Trade in & Trade up
Looking to trade in your photo equipment? Get a quote now!
Whether it's for a bit of fun, or to document a sighting without the need to invest in an expensive camera lens, digiscoping is a great way to get more out of your binoculars or monocular.
With the VEO PA-62 you can find your subject through your optics, focus, shoot and share to social media in seconds. It's the perfect accessory for nature lovers, birders, sports lovers, scouts, and urban explorers.
Designed to fit any smartphone between 59 to 90mm wide, simply put your smartphone into the clamp and adjust the aperture to the lens of your choice.
It's also designed to fit any eyepiece between 41.5 and 45mm in diameter, making it ideally to fit to a wide range of binoculars and monoculars from all leading brands.
The VEO PA-62 comes with two silicone rubber rings. The thicker ring allows you to use the adaptor with smaller eyepieces (41.5-43mm diameter) and the slimmer ring allows you to use the adaptor with larger eyepieces (43-45mm diameter). It comes fitted as standard with the thicker rubber ring.
Once the correct rubber ring is in place, it takes seconds to attach or remove your VEO PA-62 from your optics using the locking dial.
The VEO PA-62 also includes a Bluetooth remote control that can be used with IOS or Android smartphones. This lets you take your shots or start recording hands-free, thus avoiding camera shake and blurring.
Please note, this digiscoping kit is not compatible with spotting scopes which tend to have larger eye-pieces. If this is of interest, then the VEO PA-65 is a disgiscope adaptor designed for larger eyepieces.
While it will never replace the quality or the composition you can achieve from a powerful camera lens, if you want to get a bit more use with your optics, why not check out the VEO PA-62.
- Fits any smartphone between 59mm and 90mm wide
- The eyepiece can be adjusted to align to any lens
- Fits any binocular eyepiece between 41.5mm and 45mm wide
- Includes a Bluetooth remote control to offer more shot-capturing stability
- Mount directly onto a tripod or monopod using the 1/4"thread in the base
Would you like to give any feedback about this page?Complete our feedback form
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
Added to basketx
Our used products are subject to wear and tear in comparison to brand new products. This also applies to accessories that are supplied with the camera including batteries which may have a lower optimum performance level/life expectancy.
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging and accessories. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order. Lenses are optically clear. There may be light dust present that will not effect the imagery.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements and optically clear. There may be light dust present that will not effect the imagery.
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.
*All of our used items are listed with the accesories that are included. If they are not listed then they will not be supplied at eh epoint of purchase.