Vanguard VEO BH-160S Arca Compatible Dual Axis Ball Head
The VEO BH-160S is an Arca compatible ball head with a 15kg load capacity, that incorporates Vanguard's Dual Axis System for maximum control and precision when framing your shot.
The VEO BH-160S is an Arca compatible ball head that introduces a second pan axis under the quick release plate mount to deliver maximum control in framing your perfect shot.
The dual axis ball head allows you make micro adjustments using the most appropriate axis, without needing to loosen the main ball joint and risk losing the overall setup. Alternatively, you can shoot panoramas whatever angle your tripod is set up at.
Despite weighing in at just 490g, this head has a maximum load capacity of 15kg and is machined from aircraft grade aluminium using the latest CNC technology. This means that as well as holding almost any kit, the movement is incredibly precise due to the mirror smooth finish that CNC production delivers.
The head includes easy grip locking knobs, and the top pan locking knob and the main ball locking knob can be pulled out and repositioned to more convenient positions, without affecting the solidity of the head.
With a 58mm diameter base and the ability to fit any tripod (either 1/4" or 3/8"), this head is perfect for full-sized tripods, whatever the brand and comes as standard with:
Full Sized Tripods:
VEO 3+ 263AB 160S - Aluminium
VEO 3+ 263CB 160S - Carbon
Travel Sized Tripods:
VEO 3T+ 264AB - Aluminium
VEO 3T+ 264CB - Carbon
- Arca compatible ball head with removable, anti-slip screws on the base of the quick release plate
- Two 360° panning knobs - on the base and under the quick release plate
- Easy-grip locking knobs let you loosen and tighten with ease
- 15kg load capacity
- 58mm diameter base - perfect for full-sized tripods
- Fits any tripod and includes fittings for 3/8" or 1/4" threads
- Precision CNC machined from aircraft-grade aluminium to be lighter, stronger and more durable
|Offers: Price Drop|
|Offer Category: N/A|
|Offer Product Type: N/A|
|Height (mm): N/A|
|Length (mm): N/A|
|Width (mm): N/A|
|Weight (g): N/A|
|Carry bag: N/A|
|Closed length (mm): N/A|
|Includes Head: N/A|
|Head type: N/A|
|Leg lock type: N/A|
|Leg sections: N/A|
|Tripod Load capacity (kg): N/A|
|Tripod Material: N/A|
|Max height (mm): N/A|
|Min height (mm): N/A|
|Tripod Type: N/A|
|Leg angles (deg): N/A|
|Angle adjustable legs: N/A|
Would you like to give any feedback about this page?Complete our feedback form
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
Our used products are subject to wear and tear in comparison to brand new products. This also applies to accessories that are supplied with the camera including batteries which may have a lower optimum performance level/life expectancy.
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging and accessories. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order. Lenses are optically clear. There may be light dust present that will not effect the imagery.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements and optically clear. There may be light dust present that will not effect the imagery.
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.
*All of our used items are listed with the accesories that are included. If they are not listed then they will not be supplied at eh epoint of purchase.