- Call us: 01444 237070
- Contact Us
- Sign In / Register
Vanguard VEO 3+ 263CT Carbon Fibre Tripod with Innovative Multi-Angle Central Column
Earn 290 Park Points
Trade in & Trade up
Looking to trade in your photo equipment? Get a quote now!
The VEO 3+ 263CT is an innovative and premium carbon fibre all-in-one tripod only, that includes an innovative Multi-Angle Central Column (MACC) that is ideal for any style of photography, from macro to landscape. The MACC can also be used as a Multi-Mount to attach additional kit for the best results.
- MACC moves almost 360° in any direction for the perfect setup for any shot, from landscape to macro
- MACC can be used as a multi-mount with the VEO+ MA1 Adaptor (included free in-pack)
- Extends to 163cm and has a maximum load capacity of 15kg/33lbs
- Folds to 66cm and weighs 1.7kg
- 26mm diameter carbon fibre legs with 3-sections
- Includes a tripod leg that converts into a monopod - see here how to set it up
- Easy set, solid and easy clean twist locks
- Three easy set leg angles (23°, 50° and 80°) with innovative push button lock
- Includes rubber feet that can be replaced with spiked feet (provided)
- Removable hook can be used to hang weight for additional stability
- Reversible 1/4" to 3/8" thread to fit any head
- Premium padded tripod bag with shoulder strap and internal zip up pocket
This innovative design, partnered with leading manufacturing techniques, delivers an experience that allows any photographer to explore their world with confidence.
Vanguard is proud to introduce the VEO 3+ Series, which is the result of over 30 years of in-house design experience, as well as feedback gathered from photographers around the world. This all-in-one tripod series is sturdy and stylish, but truly stands out thanks to its outstanding versatility.
Versatile Multi-Angle Central Column:
All VEO 3+ Tripods come with a market leading Multi-Angle Central Column (MACC) that delivers both versatility and stability.
The easy-to-operate MACC can be moved almost 360° in any direction, and combined with the three easy set leg angles, it makes the VEO 3+ perfect for any style of photography - moving from macro shots with your lens at ground level, to upright landscape shots in seconds.
You can also use the MACC as a multi-mount when you pair it with the VEO+ MA1 Adaptor which is provided free in pack. The VEO+ MA1 simply slides onto the central column to create another attachment point, allowing you to attach additional equipment to the tripod to enhance any shot, be it a flash, lighting, microphone and more.
The MACC also comes with a scale at the base of the central column and on the central column itself that allows you to repeat a series of shots over time with ease.
Despite this flexibility, when locked off, the MACC provides an incredibly stable platform at any angle, and it features a retractable and removable hook at the base of the central column for attaching additional weight to add additional stability when needed.
The VEO 3+ 263CT has 26mm diameter, 3-section carbon fibre legs that offer a solid base and are packed with features.
The innovative push button design allows you to easily set the legs at three angles (23°, 50° and 80°) for maximum stability on any terrain. Combined with the easy set twist locks, this allows you to set up the tripod to it’s maximum height of 163cm, down to the ground for macro shots, or almost anywhere in between.
The tripod also features a leg that can be unscrewed to convert into a monopod. Simply remove the leg and the central column, and screw the two together and you have a monopod that extends to 173cm.
The easy set twist locks only need a half turn to allow you to release or tighten the locking mechanism, allowing you to deploy your tripod in seconds, and to lock the legs solid. They are also incredibly easy to clean, allowing you to use the tripod in more extreme conditions to capture that perfect shot, with the knowledge that you can clean the legs thoroughly when you return home, maximizing the life of the tripod.
For maximum stability on any surface, the tripod comes with rubber feet that can be removed and replaced with spiked feet (provided).
The tripod canopy also includes a 3/8” thread for an additional support arm to be attached (not provided), that then allows access to a wide range of accessories to be attached to the tripod to maximise the shot.
To cater for different style heads over time, this tripod features a thread that converts from 3/8” to 1/4” so any head will fit.
This padded shoulder bag is designed to keep you tripod safe with full zip access and an internal zip up pocket for accessories. With two carry handles and the adjustable shoulder strap, this high quality tripod bag makes it easy and comfortable to carry the VEO 3+ tripod, wherever you’re exploring.
The VEO 3+ Series delivers a step up in quality that has been delivered by Vanguard’s investment in Computer Numerical Control (CNC) engineering technology, backed by high-quality materials.
The precise engineering available through CNC enables Vanguard to source specialist-quality materials, such as solid blocks of aircraft-grade aluminium, which are then machined into key load-bearing components through techniques such as diamond cutting technology that delivers a precision that can’t be matched with traditional die-casting techniques.
These parts then receive leading-edge treatments, such as Vanguard’s advanced anodising process, which offers maximum protection from corrosion and extends the life of the product.
Would you like to give any feedback about this page?Complete our feedback form
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
Added to basketx
Our used products are subject to wear and tear in comparison to brand new products. This also applies to accessories that are supplied with the camera including batteries which may have a lower optimum performance level/life expectancy.
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging and accessories. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order. Lenses are optically clear. There may be light dust present that will not effect the imagery.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements and optically clear. There may be light dust present that will not effect the imagery.
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.
*All of our used items are listed with the accesories that are included. If they are not listed then they will not be supplied at eh epoint of purchase.