Vanguard Aluminium Monopod with 23mm legs Tri-stand and smartphone connector VEO 2S AM-234TR
The Vanguard VEO 2S AM-234TR Monopod with Tri-Feet and Smartphone Connector is a lightweight, compact, 23mm aluminium monopod with foldable feet. This monopod is great for shooting photo or video where a tripod isn't practical, but you need better stability than a traditional monopod.
- Compact 4-section monopod with a folded length 52cm/20.5in.
- Weighs in at 805g/1.8lbs.
- Handles camera loads up to 5kg/11.0lbs.
- Extends to a max height of 155cm/61in.
- Foldable feet allow for enhanced stability with minimal footprint
- Ball joint allows for smooth panning, or for following the action while shooting stills or doing video
- 1/4" thread to mount your camera, or a small ball head/pan head
- Includes a universal Smart Phone Connector for phones up to 3.4"/87mm wide
- Advanced twist-leg locks using a 1/2” turn to lock/unlock and set up the monopod in seconds
- Rapid set and easy to clean twist locks
- Comes complete with wrist strap and carabiner to make it easier to carry on the go
- Attractive, durable Anthracite finish for a great look
|Offer Category: Tripods|
|Offer Product Type: Monopods|
|Height (mm): N/A|
|Length (mm): N/A|
|Width (mm): N/A|
|Weight (g): N/A|
|Carry bag: N/A|
|Closed length (mm): N/A|
|Includes Head: N/A|
|Head type: N/A|
|Leg lock type: N/A|
|Leg sections: N/A|
|Tripod Load capacity (kg): N/A|
|Tripod Material: N/A|
|Max height (mm): N/A|
|Min height (mm): N/A|
|Tripod Type: N/A|
|Leg angles (deg): N/A|
|Angle adjustable legs: N/A|
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.