This product has been discontinued.
Tokina AT-X 11-20mm f/2.8 PRO DX Wide Angle Zoom Lens Nikon F Mount
Looking to trade in your camera equipment? Get a quote now!
Product Code: 6240102N
Tokina AT-X 11-20mm F2.8 Pro DX Lens For Nikon SUMMARY
Compatible Nikon DSLR camera s (with APS-C (DX) sensors)
The Tokina AT-X 11-20mm f/2.8 PRO DX ultra-wide angle lens features an expanded telephoto zoom range and improved optical performance. The lens is designed for use with Nikon DSLR camera s with APS-C (DX) sensors.
Tokina adds to its family of fast-aperture wide-angle zooms, focused on providing photographers professional quality optics and construction at an affordable price. The fast f/2.8 aperture lens offers an equivalent 16.5-30mm zoom range.
The new proprietary optical design uses three aspherical lens elements (2 all-glass moulded and 1 P-MO hybrid) to achieve superior contrast, sharpness, and correction for spherical aberrations. Additionally, Tokina uses three SD (super-low Dispersion, FK01' and FK03') glass elements to control chromatic aberrations.
This compact ultra wide-angle zoom lens has a bright, constant f/2.8 aperture, making viewing and autofocus possible in low light situations, while still maintaining a portable size and weight.
Tokina's exclusive One-touch Focus Clutch Mechanism allows the photographer to switch between AF and MF simply by snapping the focus ring forward for AF and back toward the lens mount for manual focusing. The lens is also designed to stand up to the rigours of daily use by photographers in a wide variety of shooting conditions and environments.
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.