Think Tank Lens Changer 25 V3.0 Lens Bag
Looking to trade in your camera equipment? Get a quote now!
Product Code: 9368272T
Earn 30 Park Points
Think Tank Lens Changer 25 V3.0 Lens Bag Summary
Part of the modular belt system, this black Lens Changer 25 V3.0 from Think Tank is a water-resistant nylon pouch designed for holding compact zoom lenses such as the 24-105mm f/4 and 14-24mm f/2.8 or longer primes like a 105mm macro. The lens case attaches to any optional Think Tank belt or backpack, so you can easily use it while shooting for switching lenses on the go.
Made of nylon and polyester, the pouch features a water-repellent coating on the outside for increased durability, and comes with a rain cover in its bottom pocket that can be easily deployed in inclement conditions. Its mouth opens wide for quick access to your gear and closes via a simple drawstring. An outer stretch pocket is available for storing a lens cap or other small item, while a grab handle allows you to easily carry the case with your hands when needed.
|Offer Category: Bags & Cases|
|Offer Product Type: Lens Cases|
|Height (mm): N/A|
|Length (mm): N/A|
|Width (mm): N/A|
|Internal height (mm): N/A|
|Internal length (mm): N/A|
|Internal width (mm): N/A|
|Weight (g): N/A|
|Laptop section: N/A|
|Bag Material: N/A|
|Personal section: N/A|
|Tripod connection: N/A|
|Bag Type: N/A|
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.