Think Tank Lens Changer 150-600 V3.0 Lens Bag
The Think Tank Lens Changer 150-600 V3.0 holds telephoto lenses up to 32cm long and is made from durable 600D polyester and features a water repellant coating for secure and dry lens transportation.
Think Tank Lens Changer 150-600 V3.0 Lens Bag Summary
- For Telephoto Lenses up to 12.6" Long
- Vertical Zipper Opening for Quick Access
- Outer Stretch Pocket for Lens Cap
- Attaches to Optional Belt or Backpack
- Detachable Shoulder Strap for Transport
- Grab Handle
- Water-Resistant Coated Material
- Rain Cover Included in Bottom Pocket
- Interior dimensions of 5.5 x 12.7 x 5.6" allows it to hold long telephoto lenses such as 150-600mm f/5-6.3 and 300mm f/2.8
Part of the modular belt system, the black Lens Changer 150 V3.0 from Think Tank is a nylon pouch designed for holding long telephoto lenses up to 12.6" such as the 150-600mm f/5-6.3 and 300mm f/2.8. It can be used independently for when simply transporting the lens, or attached to an optional Think Tank belt or backpack so you can easily carry it around while shooting.
Made of nylon and polyester, the pouch features a water-repellent coating on the outside for increased durability, and comes with a rain cover in its bottom pocket that can be easily deployed in inclement conditions. Thanks to a zipper closure that opens vertically, the case allows you to quickly retrieve or store your gear from the main compartment, with an outer stretch pocket also available for holding a lens cap or other small item. A detachable shoulder strap is included with the product for comfortable transport, while an integrated grab handle allows you to carry the case with your hands when needed.
Think Tank Lens Changer 150-600 V3.0 Specifications
Internal Dimensions:14 x 32 x 14.2 cm
External Dimensions:14.7 x 34 x 15 cm
- Durable water-repellant (DWR) coating
- Polyurethane coating
- 600D polyester
- 300D diamond weave polyester
- Ultra Stretch front pockets
- High-density shock cord
- Nylon webbing
- Rubberised laminate
- 3-ply bonded nylon thread
- 200D polyester
- 2x polyurethane coated nylon 190T seam-sealed rain cover
- Closed-cell foam
- 3-ply bonded nylon thread
See more from our wide range of ThinkTank Photo bags here.
|Offer Category: Bags and Cases|
|Offer Product Type: Lens Cases|
|Height (mm): N/A|
|Length (mm): N/A|
|Width (mm): N/A|
|Internal height (mm): N/A|
|Internal length (mm): N/A|
|Internal width (mm): N/A|
|Weight (g): N/A|
|Laptop section: N/A|
|Bag Material: N/A|
|Personal section: N/A|
|Tripod connection: N/A|
|Bag Type: N/A|
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.