Tether Tools TetherPro USB 3.0 to USB Male B
Tether Tools TetherPro USB 3.0 to USB Male B
Constructed to the Highest USB Specifications
The choice of professional photographers and videographers everywhere, high-visibility orange TetherPro cables have become synonymous with tethered photography.
TetherPro USB cables are constructed to the highest possible USB specifications and incorporate all of the latest technology ensuring consistent and reliable conductivity, and the fastest and most reliable transfers.
The TetherPro USB 3.0 to USB Male B cable (15ft/4.6m) uses the latest technology available for the fastest and most reliable transfers. As technology innovation marches forward, computers, cameras, and storage devices are converging and require significantly more bandwidth to maintain the interactive experience users have come to expect.
The TetherPro USB 3.0 to USB Male B cable (15ft/4.6m) is specially designed with a low-profile outer B casing to fit Digital Backs and the narrowest of device ports. Additionally, the cables incorporate all of the latest technology ensuring consistent and reliable conductivity. Designed to the highest USB specifications to filter out signal noise and reduce transmission errors, all cables are fully shielded to protect against external signal interference.
The TetherPro USB 3.0 to USB Male B cable (15ft/4.6m) connects to the camera using the micro-B connector to ensure delivery of excellent performance.
Eliminate USB 3.0 Connectivity Issues
TetherBoost Pro Core Controller is designed to boost and regulate power from a DSLR camera or digital back systems eliminating USB 3.0 connectivity issues. TetherBoost provides consistent power to maintain a stable, reliable connection when a camera is connected to a computer via USB cables. There are many reasons why TetherBoost helps solve USB connectivity issues. Read this helpful article to understand more: Why does my connection fail?
For additional cable management check out our JerkStopper Tethering Kit and complete line of JerkStopper Cable Retention Devices.
Available in High-Visibility Orange or Black.
|Offer Category: Studio Lighting
|Offer Product Type: Studio Accessories
|Guide number: N/A
|Pan/tilt Head: N/A
|Zoom head: N/A
|Height (mm): N/A
|Length (mm): N/A
|Width (mm): N/A
|Weight (g): N/A
|Weight (inc. batteries) (g): N/A
Would you like to give any feedback about this page?Complete our feedback form
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
Our used products are subject to wear and tear in comparison to brand new products. This also applies to accessories that are supplied with the camera including batteries which may have a lower optimum performance level/life expectancy.
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging and accessories. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order. Lenses are optically clear. There may be light dust present that will not effect the imagery.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements and optically clear. There may be light dust present that will not effect the imagery.
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.
*All of our used items are listed with the accesories that are included. If they are not listed then they will not be supplied at eh epoint of purchase.
Peace of mind with our 6 month warranty
This product has been thoroughly tested by our team of photographers and we are happy to give a 6 month warranty as a result. The number of tests depends on the individual product but we are confident in this product having tested all the major functions. Anything that isn’t as you would expect, we then make a note of and show this in the condition notes on the page.
So you can be confident you are buying a great piece of kit that’s been looked after by a fellow photographer and seen many extraordinary sights, tested by our team of photographers and now looking forward to being set free to capture more great images!