Tether Tools TetherPro USB 3.0 to USB-C
Tether Tools TetherPro USB 3.0 to USB-C Cable
With this orange, 15 ft long Tether Tools TetherPro USB Type-C Male to USB 3.0 Type-A Male Cable, you can connect a camera, smartphone, or other USB Type-C device to a computer, for the purposes of transferring data. This cable supports USB 3.0 for data transfer rates of up to 5 Gb/s.
If you connect a camera to a laptop and your camera is compatible with tethering, you can use this cable to help increase productivity during photo shoots. Rather than proof images on your camera's small LCD, they are sent directly to a notebook's larger, hi-res display. Seeing images in this way helps to review them for slight imperfections that you may have otherwise missed.
To help enhance performance, this cable is fully shielded and plated to help minimize signal interference. Please Note: this cable is designed to be used for data transfer only, and not for charging devices.
|Offer Category: Studio Lighting|
|Offer Product Type: Studio Accessories|
|Guide number: N/A|
|Pan/tilt Head: N/A|
|Zoom head: N/A|
|Height (mm): N/A|
|Length (mm): N/A|
|Width (mm): N/A|
|Weight (g): N/A|
|Weight (inc. batteries) (g): N/A|
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.