Tenba DNA 16 Slim Messenger Bag Blue
The Blue Tenba DNA 16 Slim Messenger Bag is upgraded to fit up to a 16-inch laptop or iPad Pro and comes with a removable camera insert to convert to a regular bag ideal for photography and other uses.
Tenba DNA 16 Slim Messenger Bag Blue Summary
The DNA 16 Slim Messenger Bag will fit a mirrorless or DSLR camera with 4-6 lenses (up to attached 70-200mm 2.8) plus flash and accessories, along with a laptop up to 16 inches (40 cm) and a tablet up to 11 inches (28 cm) such as the iPad 11 Pro. It was built for seamless transitions between photojournalism and sports photography, urban exploration and adventure travel, and every conceivable kind of social event. If there was ever "one bag to rule them all," this is it. The DNA Messenger is often imitated, never duplicated, and always ready for work. It features a Quick Access top zipper, a seam-sealed and completely waterproof bottom, Tenba's signature Whisper-Hook quiet closure, and a removable camera insert.
- Tenba's Exclusive Whisper Hook™ Closure – Flap can be opened with nearly silent operation by pulling straight down on the flap before pulling away from the bag.
- Camera/Laptop/Tablet Gear Capacity – Fits a mirrorless or DSLR camera with 4-6 lenses (up to attached 70-200mm 2.8) plus flash and accessories, along with a laptop up to 16 inches (40 cm) and a tablet up to 11 inches (28 cm) such as the Apple® iPad® 11 Pro.
- Quick Access Top Zipper – Securely exchange cameras and lenses without opening the front flap, keeping the bag contents hidden in the process.
- Waterproof Base – The TPU-coated and seam-sealed base is completely waterproof on the bottom 1.5 inches (3.8 cm) of the bag, so you can safely put the bag down on any wet surface, even for extended periods of time.
- Removable Padded Camera Insert – Slides out to convert the bag for general-purpose, non-photo use. Does not affect the rear sleeve so the bag can still be used to carry a laptop and tablet even when the padded insert has been removed.
- Weight: 2.7lb / 1.22kg
- Outside Dimensions (in): 15.75W x 12H x 5.5D in.
- Outside Dimensions (cm): 40W x 30H x 14D cm
- Inside Dimensions (in): 14.75W x 11.5H x 4D in.
- Inside Dimensions (cm): 37W x 29H x 10D cm
- Laptop Compartment Dimensions (in): 14.75W x 10H x 1D in
- Laptop Compartment Dimensions (cm): 37W x 25H x 3D cm
- Capacity: Mirrorless or DSLR camera with 4-6 lenses (up to attached 70-200mm 2.8).
Would you like to give any feedback about this page?Complete our feedback form
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
Our used products are subject to wear and tear in comparison to brand new products. This also applies to accessories that are supplied with the camera including batteries which may have a lower optimum performance level/life expectancy.
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.