Tenba BYOB 9 DSLR Backpack Insert Black
Turn your favorite bag or backpack into a camera bag with Tenba's BYOB (Bring Your Own Bag) inserts. The BYOB 9 DSLR fits a mirrorless or DSLR camera with 2-4 lenses (up to attached 24-70mm 2.8). The BYOB Backpack models have a vertical orientation and wide top-access opening that makes them especially easy to use in backpacks, totes and other tall bags.
Protect a Camera Inside Any Bag — Use your favorite bag as a camera bag. The BYOB insert protects a camera inside any bag. backpack, suitcase or handbag, and its soft shell molds easily to the shape of any carrying bag.
Capacity — Mirrorless or DSLR camera with 2-4 lenses (up to attached 24-70mm 2.8) plus accessories, or drone.
Unique Backpack-Compatible Shape — Vertical orientation and wide top-access opening makes this BYOB especially easy to use in backpacks, totes and other tall bags.
Durable Weatherproof Materials — Exterior of water-repellant 300D herringbone polyester and reliable YKK® zippers.
Mesh Side Pockets — Stretchy side pockets securely hold a water bottle, tabletop tripod or other accessories.
Secure Zippered Pocket — Interior zippered pocket holds valuables like money, memory cards and other small items.
Padded, Adjustable Dividers — Dividers are adjustable to fit multiple configurations, and soft brushed tricot lining won't scratch camera gear.
70D Nylon Shadow Ripstop w/ PU coating, 300G Tricot
Outside Dimensions - Combined (cm): 23W x 23H x 13D cm
Inside Dimensions - Combined (cm): 22W x 22H x 11D cm
5 Year Warranty
Would you like to give any feedback about this page?Complete our feedback form
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
Our used products are subject to wear and tear in comparison to brand new products. This also applies to accessories that are supplied with the camera including batteries which may have a lower optimum performance level/life expectancy.
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.