Tamron 28-200mm F2.8-5.6 Di III RXD - Sony FE
The Tamron 28-200mm Di III RXD for full-frame Sony E is an all-in-one compact zoom lens with exceptional optical performance and lightweight versatility, ideal for landscapes to close-up and telephoto.view full description
Looking to trade in your camera equipment? Get a quote now!
Product Code: 9242015H
Earn 799 Park Points
Finance available - See options
Tamron 28-200mm F2.8-5.6 Di III RXD Zoom Lens Sony E summary
All of Tamron's technical know-how regarding all-in-one zoom lenses has been distilled to create this 28-200mm F/2.8-5.6 Di III RXD (Model A071). The lens has a large maximum aperture of F2.8 at 28mm, a world's first* for all-in-one zoom lenses, and delivers high-level performance from 28mm wide-angle to 200mm telephoto. Another winner for Tamron lenses. Although covering a wide range of focal lengths, the lens is lightweight and compact.
Tamron has taken an uncompromising approach to optical performance, making liberal use of special lens elements including LD (Low Dispersion) and XLD (eXtra Low Dispersion) lens elements to greatly suppress chromatic aberrations, making it possible to achieve high image quality from edge to edge. This innovative all-in-one zoom lens vividly captures virtually all possible scenes, from landscape photography to portrait photos and snapshots.
One versatile lens does it all!
The 28-200mm F2.8-5.6 covers an expansive range of focal lengths from 28mm to 200mm. This empowers diverse photographic expression, from wide-angle shooting of sweeping landscapes to close-up and compressive compositions at telephoto.
The compact design measures just 117mm and weighs 575g so it's easy to carry anytime, anywhere.
Close-up performance that's astonishing for an all-in-one zoom lens
At 28mm, the MOD (Minimum Object Distance) is 0.19m with a magnification ratio of 1:3.1; at 200mm the MOD is 0.8m with a magnification ratio of 1:3.8.
Capture stunning close-up images and leverage the bokeh utilizing a large F-number and enjoy unique close-ups that were not possible with all-in-one zoom lenses until now.
Minimum Object Distance [m]
0.19m /7.5 in (WIDE), 0.8m /31.5 in (TELE)
Maximum Magnification Ratio
1:3.1 (WIDE) / 1:3.8 (TELE)
Filter Size mm
Angle of view
Diameter x Length mm
74mm x 117mm
|Offer Category: Camera Lenses|
|Offer Product Type: Sony Lenses E Mount|
|Aperture ring: N/A|
|Constant Aperture: N/A|
|Lens CIPA Image stabilization rating: N/A|
|Diameter (mm): N/A|
|Length (mm): N/A|
|Weight (g): N/A|
|Distance scale: N/A|
|DoF scale: N/A|
|Environmental Sealing: N/A|
|Focus distance limiter: N/A|
|Focal length: N/A|
|Focus method: N/A|
|Filter Thread: N/A|
|Full time manual: N/A|
|Hood supplied: N/A|
|Lens Image stabilization: N/A|
|Lens mount: N/A|
|Lens Materials: N/A|
|Maximum focal length: N/A|
|Maximum magnification: N/A|
|Maximum aperture (number): N/A|
|Maximum aperture (text): N/A|
|Max Format size: N/A|
|Minimum focal length: N/A|
|Lens Minimum focus distance (m): N/A|
|Minimum aperture (number): N/A|
|Minimum aperture (text): N/A|
|Motor type: N/A|
|Number of diaphragm blades: N/A|
|Power zoom: N/A|
|Special elements / coatings: N/A|
|Tripod collar: N/A|
|Lens type: N/A|
|Zoom lock: N/A|
|Zoom method: N/A|
- Compact and lightweight lens, yet highly versatile all-in-one focal range
- Uncompromising approach to optical performance with LD and XLD lens elements
- Expansive range of focal lengths from 28mm to 200mm for a wide range of subjects
- Just 117mm long at 575g allows photographers to bring this anywhere including for travel
- Bright f/2.8 aperture at the wide angle end, for exceptional low light performance
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.