Syrp Magic Carpet 600mm Short Track
Syrp Magic Carpet Slider 600mm Short Track
The Magic Carpet is beautifully designed and engineered with the filmmaker in mind and is the perfect lightweight slider solution for manual tracking shots which comes motion control ready. With quick release adjustable legs, a counter weight roller for vertical shots, and high precision ball bearing rollers, the Magic Carpet is ready for quick setup and precision filmmaking.
BUTTERY SMOOTH CAMERA MOVES
With a full roller bearing carriage and lightweight construction the Magic Carpet slider is extremely portable and is an essential tool for smooth manual tracking shots all the way from entry level DSLRs up to Red Epics.
MOTION CONTROL READY
Add amazing production value to your films! The Magic Carpet comes motion control ready with integrated rope attachments for the Genie. Shoot ultra smooth motion control time-lapse and real-time video with minimal setup time.
The Magic Carpet Carriage comes equip with a lockable brake for safe transport and portability.
Use the integrated counterbalance system to lift heavier camera setups vertically. Combined with the Genie you can achieve smooth upward and downward motion control moves.
QUICK RELEASE LEGS
The Magic Carpet comes with fully adjustable 'tool-less' quick release legs enabling quick-setup that also fold away for transportation. Precise levelling is achieved using the feet for fine height adjustments.
Mount the Magic Carpet straight onto your tripod legs or tripod head using either the 1/4" UNC or 3/8" UNC thread. Both the short and long tracks come with multiple mount points to attach your tripod(s). Use one tripod in the centre or two at either end for greater stability and heavier payloads.
INTErchANGEABLE CARRIAGE + END CAPS
The End Caps & Carriage are universally designed to be interchangeable between the short and long length tracks. This enables the flexibility to easily upgrade to a longer or shorter length track without the need of buying another full slider system. Giving you the flexibility of both portability and longer length camera moves at a fraction of the cost of other systems.
REVERSIBLE CAMERA THREAD
The Magic Carpet comes with a reversible thread so you can quickly switch between a 3/8" UNC thread and a 1/4" UNC thread. This allows for either attaching a camera straight to the slider or using a ballhead or tripod head for larger video cameras.
MAGIC CARPET CARRY BAG
Add the Magic Carpet Carry Bag for easy-transport and to protect your tracks from dust and scratches. The carry bags are available for either the short or long tracks and are sold separately. To add one to your cart visit the accessories page.
Also available as a complete system with everything needed in the Syrp Magic Carpet 600mm Short Track Slider Kit.
|Offer Category: Tripods|
|Offer Product Type: Camera Sliders|
|Height (mm): N/A|
|Length (mm): N/A|
|Width (mm): N/A|
|Weight (g): N/A|
|Carry bag: N/A|
|Closed length (mm): N/A|
|Includes Head: N/A|
|Head type: N/A|
|Leg lock type: N/A|
|Leg sections: N/A|
|Tripod Load capacity (kg): N/A|
|Tripod Material: N/A|
|Max height (mm): N/A|
|Min height (mm): N/A|
|Tripod Type: N/A|
|Leg angles (deg): N/A|
|Angle adjustable legs: N/A|
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.