Swarovski 95mm Objective Module 30-70x
- Superb quality matched with robust construction
- Modular system makes it easy to store and carry
- Zoom and focusing rings ideally positioned for adjustment with one hand whilst steering the scope with the other
- Waterproof design can be used in all weather conditions
A NEW ERA IN THE HISTORY OF SPOTTING SCOPES
In those crucial hunting moments, the modular ATX / STX / BTX spotting scope system provides maximum functionality. The objective lens can be changed to complement individual preferences and forms of hunting. The device is operable with only one hand and, if necessary, it can be disassembled and easily transported. Its optical brilliance is based on SWAROVISION technology and enables you to see perfect images at long range.
95mm objective module
The 95 mm objective module offers outstanding detail resolution. This device even pushes optical tests to their limits and it is the ultimate benchmark for those who want to see even tiny details in razor-sharp focus.
|Offer Category: Optics|
|Offer Product Type: Spotting Scopes|
|Diameter (mm): N/A|
|Height (mm): N/A|
|Length (mm): N/A|
|Width (mm): N/A|
|Weight (g): N/A|
|Environmental Sealing: N/A|
|Scope Close focus (m): N/A|
|Scope Eyerelief (mm): N/A|
|Focal length (mm): N/A|
|Scope Lens coating: N/A|
|Max magnification: 70|
|Min magnification: 30|
|Scope Objective lens (mm): 95|
|Scope Type: N/A|
This lightweight, powerful spotting scope is the perfect choice for those who want outstanding optical quality without the bulk. The modular system means you can store the objective lens and eyepiece modules separately, taking up less space, without compromising on quality.
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.