Sony NPA-MQZ1K Multi-Battery Adaptor Kit
Looking to trade in your camera equipment? Get a quote now!
Product Code: 7152045E
Earn 379 Park Points
Finance available - See options
Sony NPA-MQZ1K Multi-Battery Adaptor Kit
An external battery adaptor kit from Sony, it features 4 battery sockets allowing you to extend shooting sessions considerably without swapping batteries. Capable of functioning both as an external power supply and as a quick charger. The battery adaptor kit includes 2 Sony NP-FZ100 Z-series rechargeable batteries.
Compatible with cameras that require either Z-series or W-series rechargeable batteries. It can charge or be used as a power supply with cameras that take Z-series batteries like the Sony a9, Sony a7 III or Sony a7R III, or be used solely as a power supply with cameras that take W-series batteries.
Quickly charges NP-FZ100 batteries
This battery adaptor can quickly charge up to 4 NP-FZ100 Z-series batteries via AC adaptor within approximately 480 minutes. Power charge condition is indicated in a 3-level LED when the "remaining battery power" check button is pressed.
Select power supply or battery charge
A switch placed at the center of the control panel allows you to choose to either supply power from the batteries when set to DC OUT or charge the batteries when set to CHARGE.
Equipped with 2 USB ports for power output
Another switch enables selecting DC OUT destinations so you can choose to supply electricity to the camera body or to other electronic devices connected via USB ports.
Setting flexibility for varied shooting scenes
Features three screw sockets on both the top and bottom of the unit for a total of 6 sockets, allowing a flexible rig setup using a mounting plate and screws.
Turn into a more compact size
If you don't require the capacity of 4 batteries, you can remove the battery protector and put battery port covers into place the adaptor turns into a smaller easy-to-carry adaptor for 2 batteries.
Compatible with Z- and W-series battery
Can connect and supply electricty to a camera that requires either an NP-FZ100 Z-series or NP-FW50 W-series battery. By removing the cover for Z-series batteries, the power plate fits cameras compatible with W-series batteries.
|Offer Category: Accessories|
|Offer Product Type: Camera Batteries|
|Diameter (mm): N/A|
|Environmental Sealing: N/A|
|Height (mm): N/A|
|Length (mm): N/A|
|Weight (g): N/A|
|Weight (inc. batteries) (g): N/A|
|Width (mm): N/A|
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.