Sony FE PZ 28-135mm f/4 G OSS Cine Lens
The E-mount full-frame or APS-C Sony FE PZ 28-135mm f/4 G OSS cine lens has been designed with movie-specific features and 4K video recording, including Smooth Motion Optics and a powered zoom function.
Sony technology delivers advanced optical performance and operation for professional 4K moviemaking
The SELP28135G is a powered zoom lens that has been created to satisfy professional optical and operational requirements for high-quality movie imagery, including 4K, when matched with a 35mm full frame format camera such as the 7S or a Super 35 format camcorder such as the PXW-FS7*. Focus breathang and zoom image shift have been reduced to an absolute minimum, while aspherical elements and advanced multi-coating technology effectively suppress aberration. Quiet operation is also a priority, so an SSM (Super Sonic wave Motor) drive system has been employed for precise, quiet zooming. Independent control rings for zoom, focus, and iris using physical stops are provided for the first time into an E-Mount an lens. Built-in Optical SteadyShot image stabilization adds to the extraaordinary performance of this outstanding lens which is supporting a constant F4
A full frame lens for serious moviemaking
This powered zoom lens has been created to satisfy professional optical and operational requirements for high-quality movie imagery, including 4K and future formats, when matched with a high-performance 35mm full frame format camera or Super 35 format camcorder. Focus breathing, image shift, and all types of aberration have been minimised. (Super 35 format camcorder Sony PXW-FS7 with SELP28135G shown above.)
Smooth Motion Optics satisfy pro needs
SMO (Smooth Motion Optics) is a Sony optical design concept for large-aperture interchangeable lenses that is specifically aimed at achieving the highest possible image quality and resolution for motion images. SMO design addresses three main issues that are critical for moviemaking: focus breathing, focus shifts that can occur while zooming, and lateral movement of the optical axis while zooming.
Smooth, quiet powered zoom
The world’s first SSM (Super Sonic wave Motor) drive in a lens designed for moviemaking achieves exceptionally smooth, quiet zoom. Iris operation is smooth and quiet too. Independent control rings for zoom, focus, and iris are provided. Zoom speed can be precisely controlled over a wide range, with zoom rotation direction reversal capability.
Small and light for better handling
Sony α mount lenses are notably compact and lightweight, painstakingly designed to match the widest possible range of α mount bodies in both form and function. Compact dimensions and reduced weight are an advantage in shooting situations that demand maximum mobility.
Reliable and easy in any conditions
Reliable operation in a variety of conditions is ensured by a design that prevents dust and moisture from entering the lens.
|Offer Category: Camera Lenses|
|Offer Product Type: Sony Lenses E Mount|
|Aperture ring: Yes|
|Constant Aperture: Yes|
|Lens CIPA Image stabilization rating: N/A|
|Diameter (mm): 105|
|Length (mm): 163|
|Weight (g): 1215|
|Distance scale: Yes|
|DoF scale: N/A|
|Environmental Sealing: N/A|
|Focus distance limiter: N/A|
|Focal length: 28 - 135 mm|
|Focus method: N/A|
|Filter Thread: N/A|
|Full time manual: Yes|
|Hood supplied: Yes|
|Lens Image stabilization: Yes|
|Lens mount: N/A|
|Lens Materials: N/A|
|Maximum focal length: 135|
|Maximum magnification: 0.15|
|Maximum aperture (number): 4|
|Maximum aperture (text): N/A|
|Max Format size: N/A|
|Minimum focal length: 28|
|Lens Minimum focus distance (m): 0.4|
|Minimum aperture (number): 22|
|Minimum aperture (text): N/A|
|Motor type: N/A|
|Number of diaphragm blades: 9|
|Power zoom: Yes|
|Special elements / coatings: N/A|
|Tripod collar: Yes|
|Lens type: N/A|
|Zoom lock: N/A|
|Zoom method: N/A|
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.