Sony FE 24-240mm f/3.5-6.3 OSS Telephoto Zoom Lens
With a broad 10x zoom range the Sony FE 24-240mm f/3.5-6.3 OSS lens for full-frame E-mount covers an extensive variety of shooting styles, making it ideal for travel where reducing weight is a priority.
- 10x zoom
- Circular 7-blade aperture for beautiful defocus effects
- Built-in OSS (Optical SteadyShot) image stabilisation
- Dust and moisture resistant design
Sony Full frame FE series 24-240mm lens F3.5-6.3
One lens for all occasions
A 24mm to 240mm 10x zoom range allows this one lens to cover an extensive variety of shooting situations, making it ideal for travel where reducing luggage is a priority, for landscapes, architecture, snapshots, portraits, and much more. Switch between wide angle and telephoto without having to change lenses, so more of those fleeting moments will be captured. advanced optics effectively subdue aberration while achieving high resolution throughout the image area, and a precision linear motor drives focus for quick, smooth response. Handheld telephoto shots and low-light photography are facilitated by built-in Optical SteadyShot (OSS) image stabilization, and the design is dust and moisture resistant for reliable operation in challenging conditions.
Although 28mm is a normal wide end for this type of lens, extended range to 24mm allows more dynamic images to be captured, especially in the full-frame format10x zoom captures subjects near or far
Sharper images in any light
High reliability in harsh conditions
|Offer Category: Camera Lenses|
|Offer Product Type: Sony Lenses E Mount|
|Aperture ring: N/A|
|Constant Aperture: N/A|
|Lens CIPA Image stabilization rating: N/A|
|Diameter (mm): 81|
|Length (mm): 119|
|Weight (g): 780|
|Distance scale: Yes|
|DoF scale: N/A|
|Environmental Sealing: N/A|
|Focus distance limiter: N/A|
|Focal length: 24 - 240 mm|
|Focus method: N/A|
|Filter Thread: N/A|
|Full time manual: N/A|
|Hood supplied: Yes|
|Lens Image stabilization: Yes|
|Lens mount: N/A|
|Lens Materials: N/A|
|Maximum focal length: 240|
|Maximum magnification: 0.27|
|Maximum aperture (number): 3.5|
|Maximum aperture (text): N/A|
|Max Format size: N/A|
|Minimum focal length: 24|
|Lens Minimum focus distance (m): 0.5|
|Minimum aperture (number): 40|
|Minimum aperture (text): N/A|
|Motor type: N/A|
|Number of diaphragm blades: 7|
|Power zoom: N/A|
|Special elements / coatings: 5 aspherical and 1 ED elements|
|Tripod collar: N/A|
|Lens type: N/A|
|Zoom lock: N/A|
|Zoom method: N/A|
A 24mm to 240mm 10x zoom range allows this one lens to cover an extensive variety of shooting situations, making it ideal for travel where reducing luggage is a priority, for landscapes, architecture, snapshots, portraits, and much more.
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.