- Call us: 01444 237070
- Contact Us
- Sign In / Register
Sonnet Allegro USB 3.0 PCIe Card
The Sonnet Allegro USB 3.0 PCIe Card features a PCIe 2.0 bus interface, taking advantage of your computer’s fast expansion card slots, while delivering up to 10W of power per port for USB 3.0 bus-powered hard drives.
Earn 62 Park Points
Trade in & Trade up
Looking to trade in your photo equipment? Get a quote now!
Allegro USB3 4 Port
Add the Speed of USB 3.2 Gen 1 Ports to Mac Pro, Windows, and Linux Computers with PCIe Slots; and Thunderbolt to PCIe Card Expansion Systems
Upgrade to SuperSpeed Performance
Your computer’s USB 2.0 ports are perfectly adequate for connecting mice, keyboards, and printers, but if you need to connect external storage drives, USB 2.0 ports are underpowered in more ways than one—limiting data transfer speeds to around 25–30 MB/s, they can hardly be called “high performance”. Most drives available today include faster USB interfaces and offer significantly better performance than USB 2.0-equipped drives. Though you can connect them to your computer’s USB 2.0 ports, their performance would be reduced by as much as 85 percent! Don’t settle for slow performance—install a Sonnet Allegro Type-A USB 3.2 PCIe 4-Port(1) card to instantly add four SuperSpeed USB 5Gbps ports to your system to take full advantage of today’s drives’ performance capabilities.
The Allegro features a PCIe 2.0 bus interface to take advantage of your computer’s fast expansion card slots. This card installs easily into any PCI Express® (PCIe) slot that supports a full-height card, features hot-pluggable and hot-swappable device connection support with automatic device configuration, and works with all USB-IF compliant USB peripherals.
Sonnet specially engineered the Allegro PCIe card to provide extra power through its ports without the need for you to connect an auxiliary power cable. Delivering up to 10W of power per port, this Sonnet solution supports USB 3.0 bus-powered hard drives, SSDs, DVDs & Blu-ray™ devices without the need to connect an additional AC power adapter. The Allegro also supports the USB 3.0 charging specification that enables you to simultaneously charge and sync your iPad®, iPhone®, or other device that supports USB 3.0 charging!
Add Four USB 3.0 Ports to Older Mac Computers with USB 2.0
Got an older Mac with USB 2.0 ports, no PCIe slots, and a Thunderbolt or Thunderbolt 2 port? The Allegro is a great way to add four USB-A 5Gbps ports for use in Sonnet’s Thunderbolt 2 and Thunderbolt 3 to PCIe card expansion systems, including Echo Express™ and xMac™ desktop and rackmount systems.
Perfect for the Extra Slot in Your Multi-Slot Thunderbolt System
Have a multi-slot Thunderbolt 2 or Thunderbolt 3 to PCIe card expansion system with an open slot? Installing an Allegro Type-A USB 3.2 PCIe 4-Port card is an excellent way to inexpensively add four SuperSpeed USB-A 5Gbps ports to your computer.
- 4-port, SuperSpeed USB-A 5Gbps PCIe Card with USB Charging
- Adds USB 3.2 Gen 1 Connectivity
- Adds four USB-A 5Gbps ports to your Mac Pro®, Windows PC®, or Linux® computer with PCIe slots; or Thunderbolt™ to PCIe card expansion system
- Speedy Performance
- Transfers data up to 10x faster than over USB 2.0 connections
- Super-Powered Ports
- Supports USB 3.0 bus-powered hard drives, SSDs, DVDs & Blu-ray devices with up to 2.0A per port
- Charging Ports
- Supports USB 3.0 charging port handshake, and will simultaneously synch and charge iPads and other devices that support USB 3.0 charging at 1.5A per device
- Broad USB Device Support & Compatibility
- Supports storage, hubs, and other USB-IF compliant devices; compatible with USB 2.0 devices
- Supports Hot-Swappable Device Connection
- Plug in and disconnect peripherals without shutting off your computer
- Add USB 3.2 Gen 1 to Thunderbolt Expansion Systems
- Add four speedy USB-A 5Gbps ports to Thunderbolt to PCIe card expansion systems
- Easy Installation
- Quick and easy user installation into any available PCIe slot of your computer
IN THE BOX:
- Allegro USB 3.0 4-Port PCIe Computer Card
Would you like to give any feedback about this page?Complete our feedback form
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
Added to basketx
Our used products are subject to wear and tear in comparison to brand new products. This also applies to accessories that are supplied with the camera including batteries which may have a lower optimum performance level/life expectancy.
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging and accessories. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order. Lenses are optically clear. There may be light dust present that will not effect the imagery.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements and optically clear. There may be light dust present that will not effect the imagery.
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.
*All of our used items are listed with the accesories that are included. If they are not listed then they will not be supplied at eh epoint of purchase.