Sigma 14-24mm f/2.8 DG HSM Art Lens Nikon F
The Sigma 14-24mm Art in Nikon F-mount provides quick, accurate autofocus along with exceptionally sharp, well adjusted images with accurate colour, due to sophisticated optics & special lens coatings.view full description
Looking to trade in your camera equipment? Get a quote now!
Product Code: G245140N
Earn 1129 Park Points
Finance available - See options
Sigma 14-24mm f/2.8 DG HSM Art Lens (Nikon Fit) Summary
Sigma has designed the 14-24mm F2.8 DG HSM Art as the ultimate ultra-wide-angle zoom lens. While minimising distortion, this lens offers outstanding F2.8 brightness throughout the zoom range and delivers top-level image quality at every focal length and every shooting distance.
- Pair with 50-megapixel-plus cameras for top-level optical performance throughout the zoom range
- Complex optical system minimises chromatic aberration
- Designed to minimise flare and ghosting
- High-speed, high-accuracy autofocus
- Full time manual focus override
- 114.2 degree angle of view
- 26cm minimum focusing distance
- 17 elements in 11 groups
- Fully dust and splash proof with a repellent coating on the lens
- Weighs 1.15kg
- 9 rounded diaphragm blades
- Nikon Fit
Sigma 14-24mm f/2.8 DG HSM Art Lens (Nikon Fit) Features in Detail
Outstanding Art line image quality
Designed to team up with 50-megapixel-plus cameras and offer top-level optical performance throughout the zoom range, the 14-24mm F2.8 DG HSM - Art incorporates three FLD glass elements, three SLD glass elements, and three aspherical lens elements, including one large-diameter aspherical element. Effective distribution of these high-refractive-index glass elements further enhances the corrective effect of the FLD and SLD glass. This optical system minimises transverse chromatic aberration and other optical aberrations, resulting in outstanding high-resolution image quality.
The first element in the optical system is a large-diameter aspherical lens. Optimising the power distribution of this and the other lens elements minimises distortion to 1% or lower. As a result, points of light appear as points without streaking from the centre of the image to the edge, and the light volume is also abundant throughout the frame. In addition, simulations performed from the design stage onward have helped minimise flare and ghosting. In combination, these technologies ensure excellent ultra-wide-angle performance.
Compatible with Canon Lens Aberration Correction
The Canon mount lens is compatible with the Canon Lens Aberration Correction function (available on certain Canon camera models). Matching the optical characteristics of the lens, this function performs in-camera correction of peripheral illumination, chromatic aberrations, distortion and more, further enhancing image quality.
Like SIGMA's Sports line lenses, the 14-24mm F2.8 DG HSM - Art features a highly effective dust- and splash-proof structure with special sealing at the mount connection, manual focus ring, zoom ring, and cover connection, allowing photographers to work in all types of weather. In addition, the front of the lens is protected by a water- and oil-repellent coating that makes cleaning easy. The high-speed, high-accuracy autofocus helps photographers react in an instant to get those special shots.
Introducing the new Front Conversion Service
Today's virtual reality creators favour multi-camera videography that leverages the capability of ultra-wide-angle lenses. Addressing this trend, SIGMA is offering the new Front Conversion Service, in which SIGMA converts the petal-type hood of the 14-24mm F2.8 DG HSM - Art lens to an exclusive round component. This altered front structure allows the lens to be deployed with greater freedom in multi-camera VR videography. The new front also helps prevent the lens from interfering with other lenses or from casting a visible shadow. The use of this service has no impact on the validity of the product warranty.
- Rounded diaphragm
- Fast AF with full-time manual override
- Compatible with Mount Converter MC-11
- Available SIGMA USB DOCK makes customisation and flexible adjustment possible
- Available Mount Conversion Service
- Brass bayonet mount
- Evaluation with SIGMA's own MTF measuring system: A1
- “Made in Japan" with outstanding craftsmanship
|Aperture ring: N/A|
|Constant Aperture: Yes|
|Lens CIPA Image stabilization rating: N/A|
|Diameter (mm): 96|
|Length (mm): 135|
|Weight (g): 1150|
|Distance scale: Yes|
|DoF scale: N/A|
|Environmental Sealing: N/A|
|Focus distance limiter: N/A|
|Focal length: 14 - 24 mm|
|Focus method: N/A|
|Filter Thread: N/A|
|Full time manual: Yes|
|Hood supplied: Yes|
|Lens Image stabilization: N/A|
|Lens mount: N/A|
|Lens Materials: N/A|
|Maximum focal length: 24|
|Maximum magnification: 0.18|
|Maximum aperture (number): 2.8|
|Maximum aperture (text): N/A|
|Max Format size: N/A|
|Minimum focal length: 14|
|Lens Minimum focus distance (m): 0.24|
|Minimum aperture (number): 22|
|Minimum aperture (text): N/A|
|Motor type: N/A|
|Number of diaphragm blades: 9|
|Power zoom: N/A|
|Special elements / coatings: 1 aspherical + 3 SLD + 3 FLD elements|
|Tripod collar: N/A|
|Lens type: N/A|
|Zoom lock: N/A|
|Zoom method: N/A|
Sigma have continued their efforts to develop outstanding, new lenses with the 14-24mm Art. Using 17 elements in 11 groups in an advanced optical system results in outstanding high-resolution image quality. The large-diameter aspherical lens minimises distortion to 1% or lower, making points of light appear correctly without streaking from the centre of the image to the edge, and the light volume is also abundant throughout the frame.
This exceptional design paired with top quality materials and construction makes this the go-to zoom lens for high resolution images, whether you’re shooting huge celestial night skies, or up-close and personal portraits with expansive backgrounds.
- Outstanding Art line image quality – now with zoom
- Outstanding construction minimises distortion and chromatic aberration
- Professional specifications for amazing results
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.