Sennheiser Memory Mic
Looking to trade in your camera equipment? Get a quote now!
Product Code: 6681505M
Earn 149 Park Points
Wireless audio recording solution for your smartphone.
With the Memory Mic, you can capture amazing sound in broadcast quality, the perfect accompaniment to your video. Memory Mic initially connects via Bluetooth and you don't have to worry about getting out of range. The microphone continues to record at any distance from your smartphone. The Memory Mic records up to 4 hours of audio which will automatically synchronize with your smartphone video via a Sennheiser Memory Mic App, downloadable through App Store or Google Play. The microphone features a high quality condenser capsule and the unique Sennheiser technology secures unlimited recording distance between the Memory Mic and your smartphone. One touch audio and video synchronization gives you smooth and wireless audio recording, with dropout free results. lightweight and rugged housing and the easy attachable magnetic clip makes the Memory Mic a must have for smartphone video recording.
– One touch synchronization of audio and video
– Records at any distance
– High sound quality for vlogs, documentary and home videos
– Smooth and wireless audio recording, no drop-outs
– Up to 4 hours of recording time
– Easy to attach with magnetic clip
– USB charging
– Leightweight and discreet housing
– Download the free Memory Mic video and audio recording app through App Store or Google Play
What's in the box
– Memory Mic
– USB cable
– Safety guide, quick start guide
Frequency range 2.4 to 2.4835 GHz
Transmission technologies Bluetooth 4.1 and higher
WLAN IEEE 802.11 b/g/n
RF output power 10 mW
Equivalent noise 28 dB(A) SPL
Max. sound pressure level 119 dB SPL
Capsule type Pre-polarized condenser microphone
Audio frequency response 100–20,000 Hz
(Data stream) bit resolution 48 kHz / 16 bit
Operating time 4 hours
Charging time (rechargeable battery)
70% charge = 1 h
100% charge = 2 h
Power supply Battery = built-in Li-Polymer rechargeable
3.7 V DC, 360 mAh
Charging USB, 5V, 500 mA
Dimensions approx. 51 x 37 x 16 mm
Weight approx. 30 g
Temperature range Operation: 0°C to +40°C
Operation (body worn): up to +40°C
Storage: –20°C to +70°C
Android: Version 5.1 or later
iOS: Version 10.2 or later
Bluetooth 4.1 or later
WLAN: IEEE 802.11 b/g/n
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.