Sandisk 128GB Extreme Compact Flash 120MB/s UDMA 8
The Sandisk 128GB Extreme Compact Flash 120MB/s card provides superior performance for video applications with DSLR and camcorders.
Sandisk 128GB Extreme Compact Flash Card
Superior Performance for Your DSLR and HD Camcorder 128GB
The optimal combination of shot speed (up to 60MB/s), sustained video performance guarantee (VPG-20), and transfer speed (up to 120MB/s; 16GB - 128GB cards only.
Ideal for use with mid-range to high-end DSLR cameras and HD camcorders, the SanDisk extreme Compact Flash Memory Card delivers first-rate read/write speeds to catch fast action shots and enable quick file transfers. This memory card features Video Performance Guarantee (VPG-20) to deliver a minimum sustained recording data rate of 20MB/s to support high-quality Full HD video (1080p) recording. Take advantage of burst-mode photography with the card's write speeds of up to 60MB/s (400X) and enjoy efficient workflow with its transfer speeds up to 120MB/s (16GB - 128GB cards only). With capacities up to 128GB, this memory card provides plenty of storage for Full HD videos and RAW photos.
- Up to 60MB/s write speed for premium shot-to-shot performance**8GB: Up to 60MB/s read/write speed. 16GB-128GB: up to 120MB/s read speed; up to 60MB/s write speed. Based on internal testing; performance may be lower depending upon host device. 1MB=1,000,000 bytes. X=150KB/s.
- VPG-20 enabled for sustained 20MB/s video recording rate**
- Capacities up to 128GB accommodate high-quality file formats**
- Ideal for HD camcorders and mid-range to high-end DSLR cameras
|Offer Category: Accessories|
|Offer Product Type: Compact Flash|
|Diameter (mm): N/A|
|Environmental Sealing: N/A|
|Height (mm): N/A|
|Length (mm): N/A|
|Weight (g): N/A|
|Weight (inc. batteries) (g): N/A|
|Width (mm): N/A|
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.