Sandisk 128GB CFast 2.0 Extreme Pro
The SanDisk 128GB CFast 2.0 Extreme Pro card combines the speed, capacity and performance needed to record cinema-quality 4K video (4096x2160p)
The SanDisk 128GB CFast 2.0 Extreme Pro delivers the high performance the broadcast, cinema, and photography industries demand today. It delivers a write speed of up to 440MB/s* and data transfer speeds, up to 515MB/s*. Up to 128GB** of storage capacity make this the right memory card for the new generation of professional cameras and camcorders. The card combines the speed, capacity and performance needed to record cinema-quality 4K video (4096x2160p).SanDisk's second generation CFast card, the Extreme PRO CFast 2.0 memory card was designed in collaboration with leading edge camera manufacturers to assure an exceptional user experience from the first shot.
- Extreme write speed up to 440MB/s* (2933X)
- Ready to shoot cinema-quality 4K video (4096x2160p)
Built for broadcast, cinema, and photography professionals
- Up to 128GB** storage capacity for uninterrupted shooting
- Extreme data transfer speeds up to 515MB/s*
|Offer Category: Accessories|
|Offer Product Type: CFast|
|Diameter (mm): N/A|
|Environmental Sealing: N/A|
|Height (mm): N/A|
|Length (mm): N/A|
|Weight (g): N/A|
|Weight (inc. batteries) (g): N/A|
|Width (mm): N/A|
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.