Rotolight Titan X1 Standard Yoke
The Rotolight Titan™ X1 reinvents the 1×1 panel; featuring best-in-class power alongside a pioneering feature-set making it ideal for both studio and location.
The Rotolight Titan™ X1 reinvents the 1×1 panel; featuring best-in-class power alongside a pioneering feature-set making it ideal for both studio and location. Featuring the world’s first electronic diffusion technology, SmartSoft™, electronically control diffusion, focus and spread without the need for gels, while the full-colour touchscreen display saves time on set. With powerful High Speed Sync RGB flash, built in wireless connectivity (Bluetooth/wDMX) and class leading energy efficiency, Titan X1 is the ultimate 1×1 light.
With 16.7 million colours at your fingertips and a library of over 1400 industry standard gels accessible at the touch of a button, unleash your creativity on set at a moment’s notice. With five lighting modes: CCT, HSI, RGBW, XY and Filter, unlock endless possibilities with full control over your colour. The Titan™ X1 flatters subjects in-camera and reduces the need for post-production, excelling in both CRI and TLCI performance across the entire CCT spectrum from 3,000K – 10,000K.
With a full-colour touchscreen display, preview each filter to achieve the exact colour you want at a moment’s notice. Effortlessly access key features with an easy to use interface, quick-start icons and 50 user customisable presets.
Featuring the industry’s first electronic diffusion technology, SmartSoft™, electronically adjust your light’s diffusion, focus and spread without the need for gels. Like a 216 diffusion on an adjustable dial, SmartSoft™ provides the flexibility of a beautiful soft output and a harder light source all-in-one.
The Titan™ X1 also features Rotolight’s award-winning suite of user customisable CineSFX™ (Fire, Lightning, TV, Gunshot, Paparazzi and more); providing endless creative possibilities on set. Equipped with the first High Speed Sync RGB flash (1/8000th) with zero recycle time for more power when you need it, Titan™ X1 is also ideal for professional studio and portrait photographers.
- The most versatile 1×1 panel on the market
- Best-in-class light output and energy efficiency
- Electronically adjust diffusion, focus and spread with SmartSoft™ technology
- Touchscreen display with quick-start icons and 50 user presets for fast set up
- The world’s first High Speed Sync RGB flash with zero recycle time
- Award-winning suite of CineSFX™ (Fire, Lightning, TV, and more)
- Superior colour rendition saves time in post-production
- State of the art RGBWW technology for 16.7million vivid colours
- Built-in Bluetooth, wireless DMX and Lumenradio CRMX capabilities
- 1 x Titan X1
- 1 x Yoke
- 1 x PSU
- Dedicated power cable set
|Offers: Price Drop|
|Offer Category: Studio Lighting|
|Offer Product Type: Continuous Lighting|
|Guide number: N/A|
|Pan/tilt Head: N/A|
|Zoom head: N/A|
|Height (mm): N/A|
|Length (mm): N/A|
|Width (mm): N/A|
|Weight (g): N/A|
|Weight (inc. batteries) (g): N/A|
Would you like to give any feedback about this page?Complete our feedback form
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
Our used products are subject to wear and tear in comparison to brand new products. This also applies to accessories that are supplied with the camera including batteries which may have a lower optimum performance level/life expectancy.
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging and accessories. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.
*All of our used items are listed with the accesories that are included. If they are not listed then they will not be supplied at eh epoint of purchase.