Rode SC15 Lightning Accessory Cable
The Rode SC15 Lightning cable connects the VideoMic NTG mic to Apple mobile devices with a Lightning port providing high quality 24-bit/48kHz digital audio, headphone monitoring and safety channel.
Rode SC15 Lightning Accessory Cable Summary
The Rode SC15 Lightning Accessory Cable is a new USB-C to Lightning cable to connect MFi-certified microphones, such as the VideoMic NTG, to iOS devices.
Previously, the VideoMic NTG was only compatible with Lightning-equipped iOS devices using the 3.5mm output however now, creators can plug their VideoMic NTG into their iPhone, iPad or iPod via USB with the SC15. This unleashes the full potential of the microphone, including high-quality 24-bit/48kHz digital audio conversion, headphone monitoring with variable output control, access to the safety channel, and more.
The VideoMic NTG will ship with updated firmware that unlocks this iOS connectivity in the future. Existing VideoMic NTG users who want to use their microphone with Lightning-equipped iOS devices will need to update their firmware.
Rode SC15 Highlight features
- High-quality 24-bit/48kHz digital audio conversion
- Headphone monitoring with variable output control
- Access to the safety channel, which creates a second output at -20dB in case the main channel distorts
- Two-way audio transmission for making video calls
- High-quality shielded USB-C to Lightning patch cable
- Junction box for cable management
- 300mm long which slots into the NTG shock mount cable management system
This powerful update solidifies the VideoMic NTG as the most versatile VideoMic ever whether on a DSLR camera, mirrorless, on a desktop, or with a smartphone, it will excel.
|Offer Category: Sound & Audio|
|Offer Product Type: Audio Accessories|
|Diameter (mm): N/A|
|Environmental Sealing: N/A|
|Height (mm): N/A|
|Length (mm): N/A|
|Weight (g): N/A|
|Weight (inc. batteries) (g): N/A|
|Width (mm): N/A|
Would you like to give any feedback about this page?Complete our feedback form
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
Our used products are subject to wear and tear in comparison to brand new products. This also applies to accessories that are supplied with the camera including batteries which may have a lower optimum performance level/life expectancy.
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.