Ricoh Theta SC 360 Camera Pink
This product has been discontinued.
Trade in & Trade up
Looking to trade in your photo equipment? Get a quote now!
- High resolution 14MP images
- Large aperture, bright lenses for low noise even in night scenes
- Wi-Fi sync and control via smartphone or tablet
- Quick and easy in-app edit and upload directly to social media platforms
- Stylish, easy-to-operate design
Ricoh Theta SC - Pink
The Ricoh Theta SC provides a casual, effortless enjoyment of 360-degree image making and signifies the arrival of a new era of virtual reality. The Theta SC is lighter than previous models while retaining the high quality image from the high-performance CMOS sensor and large-aperture lens.
With the Theta SC users can easily transfer 360-degree images to smartphones and tablets and upload 360-degree videos directly to Facebook and YouTube or to the theta360.com dedicated website.
The Ricoh Theta SC is an everyday imaging tool, available in four pastel colours of blue, beige, pink and white, designed to make capturing 360-degree videos and images effortless and easy.
The little brothers and sisters to the full-size Theta S, the Ricoh Theta SC delivers a delightful user experience and brings the enjoyment of making 360-degree images and videos to even more people than before.
The colour range, stylish design, size, and easy-to-use operations makes the Theta SC intuitive to use and a great camera to take with you every day.
The ease and popularity with which 360-degree videos and images can be shared now across social media means that having an easy way to make them with the Theta SC is essential.
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.