- Call us: 01444 237070
- Contact Us
- Sign In / Register
PermaJet Titanium Lustre Metallic 280gsm - 6"x4" 100 Pack
Earn 22 Park Points
Trade in & Trade up
Looking to trade in your photo equipment? Get a quote now!
Winner of the "Best Professional Inkjet Paper 2015" voted by members of the Society of Wedding & Portrait Photographers.
The unique silver based Metallic Paper from PermaJet! - Titanium Lustre has a beautiful pronounced textured finish on a heavyweight 280gsm silver resin coated base.
A photo paper truly resembling the look, feel and print quality of a metallic surface with its high silver pigment content - this is NOT one of the much less impressive 'pearlescent' papers on the market which is simply an 'effect' on the coating - the base of Titanium really does look like silver!! Incredible detail and clarity is achievable delivering stunning high resolution visual impact and making your images just jump off the paper.
Its great tonal range, wide colour gamut and high D-max works extremely well with images that have vibrant colours, deep blacks or containing reflective metal surfaces such as chrome, silver or even gold! Everyday objects such as watches, jewellery, glass, metalwork and mirrors come to life with almost a 3D effect as well as enhancing water reflections and other surfaces.
Try printing your black and white images on this surface - you will not believe what you can achieve in the tonal highlights and greys. And, if you print HDR images on this surface, you have just taken your print output to another level altogether! We have many customers already reporting winning prestigious print awards because the paper is so different to anything else the judges have ever seen!
Available in packs of 25 sheets of A4, A3, A3+ and A2 as well as wide format rolls of 12" (305mm), 24" (610mm) and 42" (1067mm) and just launched - 6" x 4" and 7" x 5" small format packs.
The obvious choice for any photographer, graphic artist or photo print lab looking for something that is definitely unique and different!
|Offer Category: Accessories|
|Offer Product Type: Photo Paper|
|Diameter (mm): N/A|
|Environmental Sealing: N/A|
|Height (mm): N/A|
|Length (mm): N/A|
|Weight (g): N/A|
|Weight (inc. batteries) (g): N/A|
|Width (mm): N/A|
Would you like to give any feedback about this page?Complete our feedback form
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
Added to basketx
Our used products are subject to wear and tear in comparison to brand new products. This also applies to accessories that are supplied with the camera including batteries which may have a lower optimum performance level/life expectancy.
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging and accessories. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order. Lenses are optically clear. There may be light dust present that will not effect the imagery.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements and optically clear. There may be light dust present that will not effect the imagery.
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.
*All of our used items are listed with the accesories that are included. If they are not listed then they will not be supplied at eh epoint of purchase.