Pentax HD FA645 35mm F3.5AL IF
Looking to trade in your camera equipment? Get a quote now!
Product Code: 5240028G
Earn 1629 Park Points
Finance available - See options
Optical design supporting super-high-resolution images of medium-format digital SLR cameras
Combining a newly designed, high-grade glass-moulded aspherical element with a high refractive index low dispersion glass element and a hybrid aspherical element in its optics, this lens effectively compensates for chromatic and spherical aberrations and assures a sufficient peripheral brightness level, while enhancing image resolution and crisp image description at edges of the image field. The lens coating and reflective material used for the interior of the lens barrel are optimised for the distinctive characteristics of digital imaging. This allows it to draw out the optimum performance of PENTAX medium-format digital SLR cameras, while minimising flare and ghost images.
Wide-angle perspective perfect for scenic photography
This lens provides a focal length of 27.5mm (in the 35mm format; when mounted on a 645Z or 645D camera body) to capture wide-angle images of landscape and architecture. With a minimum focusing distance of 0.3 meters and a maximum magnification of 0.25 times, it can also be used for close-up photography, allowing the photographer to capture subjects such as flowers from a close distance, while retaining the scenery in the background to emphasise the sense of depth. What's more, its inner-focus mechanism keeps its total length unchanged during focusing, and allows the user to maintain the ideal balance during handheld shooting.
HD Coating for high-resolution images
This lens is treated with the PENTAX-original, high-grade HD Coating.* Compared with conventional multi-layer coatings, this innovative coating assures higher light transmittance and lower reflection to deliver bright, high-contrast images free of flare and ghost images, even under demanding lighting conditions such as backlight.
Rounded diaphragm for a beautiful bokeh effect
This lens features a nine-blade, rounded diaphragm to produce a smooth, beautiful bokeh (defocus) effect, while minimising the streaking effect of point light sources.
- Image circle covering the entire image size of 645-series film-format SLR cameras
- SP (Super Protect) Coating applied to the front surface of the lens to effectively repel water and grease
- Attachment of various filters, such as a C-PL (circular polarising) filter, to the front end of the lens
- PL filter window for easy control of a polarising filter without requiring the removal of the lens hood
Pentax HD FA645 35mm F3.5AL IF Specifications
EQUIVALENT TO 35MM FORMAT
27.5MM (WITH 645D/Z BODY)
21.5MM (WITH FILM 645 BODY)
NUMBER OF DIAPHRAGM BLADES
ROUNDED APERTURE (F3.5-7.1)
DIAPHRAGM CONTROL: FULLY AUTOMATIC
ANGLE OF VIEW
76° (WITH 645D/Z BODY)
90° (WITH FILM 645 BODY)
10 ELEMENTS IN 7 GROUPS
SMALLEST OBJECT DISTANCE/MAGNIFICATION
APPROX. 570G (WITH HOOD APPROX. 610G)
DIMENSIONS (LENGTH X DIAMETER)
APPROX. 88MM X 90MM
|Offer Category: Camera Lenses|
|Offer Product Type: 645 Lenses|
|Aperture ring: Yes|
|Constant Aperture: Yes|
|Lens CIPA Image stabilization rating: N/A|
|Diameter (mm): 88|
|Length (mm): 90|
|Weight (g): 570|
|Distance scale: Yes|
|DoF scale: N/A|
|Environmental Sealing: N/A|
|Focus distance limiter: N/A|
|Focal length: 35 mm|
|Focus method: N/A|
|Filter Thread: N/A|
|Full time manual: Yes|
|Hood supplied: Yes|
|Lens Image stabilization: N/A|
|Lens mount: N/A|
|Lens Materials: N/A|
|Maximum focal length: 35|
|Maximum magnification: 0.25|
|Maximum aperture (number): 3.5|
|Maximum aperture (text): N/A|
|Max Format size: N/A|
|Minimum focal length: 35|
|Lens Minimum focus distance (m): 0.3|
|Minimum aperture (number): 32|
|Minimum aperture (text): N/A|
|Motor type: N/A|
|Number of diaphragm blades: 9|
|Power zoom: N/A|
|Special elements / coatings: HRI and hybrid aspherical elements, HD and SP coatings|
|Tripod collar: N/A|
|Lens type: N/A|
|Zoom lock: N/A|
|Zoom method: N/A|
Based on the smc Pentax FA 645 35mm F3.5 AL (IF), this lens incorporates the addition of the Pentax HD coating optical elements designed to effectively minimise aberrations and deliver exceptional sharp, high-contrast, high-resolution images.
The wide angle makes it ideal for scenic photography of landscape or architecture. It also boasts a minimum focus distance of 0.3 metres, making it perfect for close up photography too.
- Beautiful bokeh effect
- Ideal for stunning landscapes
- Compact size makes it perfect for shooting on location
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.