Peak Design NEW Slide Camera Strap Black
The Peak Design Slide Camera Strap is guaranteed for life and works perfectly as one of the most versatile pro camera straps available for shoulder or neck carrying.
Peak Design Slide Camera Strap Black
- Easily adjustable and versatile strap for DSLR cameras
- Strong anchor connectors
- Ultra smooth sliding mechanism
- Durable nylon strap
- Stylish design
- Compatible with other Peak Design products such as the Capture Clip v3 and Standard Plate
The new Slide camera strap from Peak Design features an even easier sliding mechanism, which is moulded directly into the strap for a slicker, lower-profile look.
The super durable strap is stylish, functional and incredibly versatile - using the quick connecting anchors, the strap can be worn in different ways for stability, comfort and personal preference.
The Peak Design Slide Camera Strap is guaranteed for life and one of the most versatile pro camera straps available. This upgraded version can be worn as a sling, neck, or shoulder strap for complete flexibility. Padded nylon webbing provides a smooth side that glides over clothing in sling mode and or a grippy side that prevents slipping in shoulder mode. Both are secure and comfortable.
Dual quick-adjusters provide instant access and easy reconfiguration to suit the user. A unique Anchor Link system connects quickly and dual points of connection keep your camera more stable than traditional sling straps. Shipped with updated V4 Anchors.
Updates to this model include: new silicone grip, upgraded webbing, and lower profile strap/hardware transitions. Anchor connectors have been updated to be smaller, faster, and more secure.
WHAT'S IN THE BOX
- 1x Slide camera strap
- 1x 4mm hex wrench
- 4x Anchor connectors
- 1x Anchor Mount
- 1x microfiber pouch
Peak Design Slide Camera Strap Specifications
- max length: 145 cm
- min length: 99 cm
- WEIGHT: 148 g
- ANCHOR SIZE: Anchor head diameter: 17 mm
- Anchor loop length: 43 mm
- ANCHOR MOUNT SIZE: length: 30 mm
- width: 20 mm
- height (protrusion from camera): 5 mm
Strap loops fit all generation Peak Design Anchors, plus straps up to 13mm wide
Also available as the LITE Peak Design Slide Camera Strap
|Offer Category: Bags and Cases|
|Offer Product Type: Straps and Belts|
|Height (mm): N/A|
|Length (mm): N/A|
|Width (mm): N/A|
|Internal height (mm): N/A|
|Internal length (mm): N/A|
|Internal width (mm): N/A|
|Weight (g): N/A|
|Laptop section: N/A|
|Bag Material: N/A|
|Personal section: N/A|
|Tripod connection: N/A|
|Bag Type: N/A|
Would you like to give any feedback about this page?Complete our feedback form
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
Our used products are subject to wear and tear in comparison to brand new products. This also applies to accessories that are supplied with the camera including batteries which may have a lower optimum performance level/life expectancy.
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.