- Call us: 01444 237070
- Contact Us
- Sign In / Register
Panasonic Lumix S Pro 24-70mm f2.8 L-Mount Mirrorless Zoom Lens
With a classic zoom range the new Panasonic S Pro 24-70mm f2.8 L-Mount lens for Lumix S1H full frame mirrorless camera s is here with excellent build quality and bright aperture.
Earn 1799 Park Points
Finance available See options
Trade in & Trade up
Looking to trade in your photo equipment? Get a quote now!
- 11 circular diaphragm blades for beautifully smooth, rounded bokeh
- Interchangeable standard zoom lens suited to numerous photographic styles
- Dust and Splash Resistant ideal for outdoor users
- Excellent results with sharp, high resolution details
- High speed linear focus motor and a stepping motor perform excellently
Panasonic Lumix S Pro 24-70mm f/2.8 Lens for L-Mount Summary
The Lumix S Pro 24-70mm f/2.8 Lens from Panasonic is a standard focal width workhorse zoom lens for full frame L-Mount mirrorless cameras. for the LUMIX S Series full-frame mirrorless cameras. Lumix S Pro models are aimed at advanced enthusiast and professional users to obtain the best possible optics available for their work.
- Large aperture standard zoom lens
- Constant F/2.8 high-speed maximum aperture
- Ultra-High Refractive Index
LUMIX S PRO 24-70mm F2.8 in Detail
The LUMIX S PRO 24-70mm F2.8 is a large-aperture standard zoom lens that boasts high image quality across the entire zoom range. The optical performance of this LUMIX S PRO lens is remarkably high to ensure it satisfies the stringent certification standards of Leica Camera AG.
Offering a versatile set of focal lengths that are ideal for a wide range of subjects, including landscape, documentary and portraits, the lens features stunningly high resolution and high contrast from its widest to its longest focal lengths. The constant F2.8 high-speed maximum aperture provides smooth defocus transition from the focus peak to out-of-focus areas to achieve beautiful bokeh as well as a three-dimensional effect that makes the subject stand out from the background.
Comprising 18 elements in 16 groups, the LUMIX S PRO 24-70mm F2.8 uses 3 aspherical elements and 4 ED (Extra-low Dispersion) lenses to efficiently suppress both axial and transverse chromatic aberration so images are rendered sharp and coloured fringing is avoided. Astigmatism is also corrected by these aspherical lenses, to produce clear detail right across the image area. Furthermore, the UHR (Ultra-High Refractive Index) lens achieves uniform image quality right to the edges of the image while enabling for a more compact lens unit.
A double focus system combining a linear motor and a stepping motor achieves sensor drive at a maximum speed of 480 fps. This provides fast, high-precision AF to ensure that important photo opportunities are never missed. The adoption of a focus clutch mechanism enables instant AF/MF switching as well as accurate manual focusing. The LUMIX S PRO 24-70mm F2.8 also excels when used for shooting video as it features a design mechanism to suppress focus breathing - a critical issue that affects most interchangeable zoom lenses designed for still photography.
The rugged dust/splash-resistant design will withstand use in harsh conditions down to -10°C, so the lens can be used in a wide range of environments. The lens has an 82mm filter thread and uses an 11-bladed circular aperture diaphragm for smooth reproduction of out-of-focus areas and highlights.
Panasonic Lumix S Pro 24-70mm f/2.8 Lens for L-Mount SPECIFICATIONS
18 elements in 16 groups (3 aspherical lenses, 4 ED lenses, 1 UHR lens)
Optical image Stabiliser
11 diaphragm blades / Circular aperture diaphragm
Closest focusing distance
Dagonal angle of view
84°(Wide) - 34°(Tele)
Dust and Splash resistant
Recommended Operating Temperature
-10oC to 40oC
|Offers: Price Drop|
|Offer Category: Camera Lenses|
|Offer Product Type: L Mount Lenses|
|Aperture ring: N/A|
|Constant Aperture: Yes|
|Lens CIPA Image stabilization rating: N/A|
|Diameter (mm): N/A|
|Length (mm): N/A|
|Weight (g): 19595|
|Distance scale: N/A|
|DoF scale: N/A|
|Environmental Sealing: N/A|
|Focus distance limiter: N/A|
|Focal length: N/A|
|Focus method: N/A|
|Filter Thread: N/A|
|Full time manual: N/A|
|Hood supplied: N/A|
|Lens Image stabilization: N/A|
|Lens mount: N/A|
|Lens Materials: N/A|
|Maximum focal length: N/A|
|Maximum magnification: N/A|
|Maximum aperture (number): N/A|
|Maximum aperture (text): N/A|
|Max Format size: N/A|
|Minimum focal length: N/A|
|Lens Minimum focus distance (m): N/A|
|Minimum aperture (number): N/A|
|Minimum aperture (text): N/A|
|Motor type: N/A|
|Number of diaphragm blades: N/A|
|Power zoom: N/A|
|Special elements / coatings: N/A|
|Tripod collar: N/A|
|Lens type: N/A|
|Lens Level: N/A|
|Best For: N/A|
|Zoom lock: N/A|
|Zoom method: N/A|
Thinking of choosing finance?
Finance is a great way to spread the cost of your purchase. To make it easy we’ve teamed up with Deko whose technology lets you apply for and complete a loan application quickly, easily and informatively.
Deko is a credit broker, not a lender. Deko’s secure technology helps put you in touch with lenders whose finance options are best suited for you and your purchase.
Simply add the items you love to your basket. Once you are at the checkout select the finance option that suits you and choose Deko. The quick application form is simple and should take no more than a couple of minutes to complete and you will receive a decision instantly. Easy!
Use our finance calculator to check the impact of various loan values, terms and interest rates on the total amount you need to pay and the monthly repayments.
Check your eligibility
You will only be considered for finance if you:
- Are at least 18 years old
- You have a gross annual income each year of more than £5,000
- Are a permanent UK resident and have lived in the UK for at least 3 years
- Have a UK bank account capable of accepting Direct Debits
- You are not currently bankrupt, subject to an Individual Voluntary Agreement (IVA), or have any County Court Judgments (CCJs)
- Provide an email address so your documentation can be emailed to you.
Please note that, due to calculations, your monthly repayment may differ very slightly from what you were expecting. Please check your monthly repayment figure before proceeding
Missed or late payments will result in fees and additional interest on your loan and can also affect your credit file and your ability to obtain credit in the future.
Credit is subject to status, UK only, 18+
Park Cameras Limited is a credit broker, not a lender and is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FRN 720279). We do not charge you for credit broking services. We will introduce you exclusively to finance products provided by Duologi.
The Deko platform is provided by Pay4Later Ltd, t/a Deko which acts as a credit broker, not a lender and does not charge you for credit broking services. Pay4Later Limited is registered in England and Wales (company number 06447333) and is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (register number 728646). For more information please go to www.dekopay.com/support or visit www.dekopay.com.
Find out more about paying with finance here and Deko terms here
The Panasonic S Pro 24-70mm f2.8 L-Mount lens for Lumix full frame mirrorless cameras features excellent build quality and a bright aperture. The lens is suitable for a wide range of subjects as expected from a workhorse focal width of this type.
The double focus system excels at acquiring subjects and tracking once locked and the extensive series of 18 optical elements, with numerous special optics, deliver high quality images throughout the focal range.
Weather sealing, close focus distance and a broad operating temperature assure this model is ready to shoot in any environment. It will certainly provide popular with a broad range of users, from advanced to professional level and provides highly accomplished results within a competitive environment found in the range of L-mount lenses.
Would you like to give any feedback about this page?Complete our feedback form
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
Added to basketx
Our used products are subject to wear and tear in comparison to brand new products. This also applies to accessories that are supplied with the camera including batteries which may have a lower optimum performance level/life expectancy.
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging and accessories. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order. Lenses are optically clear. There may be light dust present that will not effect the imagery.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements and optically clear. There may be light dust present that will not effect the imagery.
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.
*All of our used items are listed with the accesories that are included. If they are not listed then they will not be supplied at eh epoint of purchase.