Panasonic Lumix G100 With G Vario 12-32mm Lens And DMW-SHGR1 Grip Kit
This product is no longer available
This versatile kit of the Panasonic Lumix G100 camera with G Vario 12-32mm lens and new tripod grip DMW-SHGR1 makes smooth 4K video simple and also features the world's first OZO Audio for vlogging.
Trade in & Trade up
Looking to trade in your photo equipment? Get a quote now!
- The Lumix G100 is incredibly light and compact weighing just 412g with the 12-32mm kit lens
- The tripod grip included in this kit adds excellent functionality for videos and image making
- Vlogging is simple and stress-free with advanced automatic features built-in to the camera
- The lens and camera body are both stabilised perfect for capturing smooth 4K video
- The 20.3MP MOS sensor without a low pass filter offers superior image quality
Panasonic Lumix G100 With 12-32mm Lens And Grip Kit Summary
This brilliant kit combines the extremely compact and simple to use Panasonic Lumix G100 micro four thirds camera with a lens and grip, which are ideal for vlogging and content creation. The versatile G Vario 12-32mm f/3.5-f/5.6 ASPH MEGA OIS lens delivers an equivalent focal width of 24-64mm. This wide to short telephoto range is ideal for any number of subjects in both video and stills photography, appealing to a broad range of users. The new included tripod grip (DMW-SHGR1) adds stability to the trio and can also be used as a compact tripod for self recording. The camera can be controlled by the grip when attached to a smartphone, which will capture GPS information as well as start and stop recording movies or trigger photos.
The G100 can also record vertically and in a range of aspects including CinemaScape. A fully articulating high resolution flip out screen ensures perfect selfie photos and video. Audio is handled by world's first built-in tracking microphone featuring OZO Audio by Nokia for perfect tracking and surround sound from all three internal mics. The low pass filter has been removed for the absolute sharpest and most detailed photographs from the 20.3MP MOS Sensor. Noise has been reduced and night time shots are a breeze with ISO sensitivity up to ISO25,600. A high resolution 3,680k-dot Live View Finder ensures high visibility at all times for both stills and video. Users can also enjoy around 80 Micro Four Thirds System lenses from Panasonic Lumix, Olympus and Sigma as well as Samyang and Voigtlander.
Other notable features include:
• Face Detection AF/AE
• Built-in time-lapse and stop motion animation
• 4 x slow motion and 8 x Quick Motion Video (FHD)
• Easy sharing with Bluetooth and WiFi and one button smartphone connection
Panasonic Lumix G100 With 12-32mm Lens And Grip Kit in Detail:
IMAGE SENSOR: Live MOS Sensor 20.30 megapixels. Primary colour filter.
IMAGE STABILISATION SYSTEM: 5-axis HYBRID I.S. *For video recording only. 4-axis compensation works in 4K video recording.
Still image: JPEG (DCF, Exif 2.31), RAW
4K PHOTO: MP4 (H.264/MPEG-4 AVC, Audio format: ac (2ch))
Motion picture: MP4 (H.264/MPEG-4 AVC, Audio format: ac (2ch))
File size (Pixels): [4:3] 5184x3888(L) / 3712x2784(M) / 2624x1968(S) / 3328x2496(4K PHOTO)
[3:2] 5184x3456(L) / 3712x2480(M) / 2624x1752(S) / 3504x2336(4K PHOTO)
[16:9] 5184x2920(L) / 3840x2160(M) / 1920x1080(S) / 3840x2160(4K PHOTO)
[1:1] 3888x3888(L) / 2784x2784(M) / 1968x1968(S) / 2880x2880(4K PHOTO)
Motion picture: [4K] 3840x2160. 4K/30p: 100Mbps. 4K/25p: 100Mbps. 4K/24p: 100Mbps
[Full HD] 1920x1080. 60p, 28Mbps (Sensor output is 120fps / 30fps / 15fps / 8fps)
50p, 28Mbps (Sensor output is 100fps / 25fps / 12fps / 6fps)
30p, 20Mbps (Sensor output is 120fps / 60fps / 15fps / 8fps / 4fps)
25p, 20Mbps (Sensor output is 100fps / 50fps / 12fps / 6fps / 3fps)
viewfinder: LCD Live View Finder with Approx. 3,680k dots equivalent. Approx. 100% field of view / Approx. 1.46x / 0.73x (35mm camera equivalent) with 50 mm lens at infinity.
REAR MONITOR: TFT LCD monitor with static touch control. Free-angle, 3.0-inch (7.5cm), 3:2 aspect . Approx. 1,840k dots. Approx.
FOCUS: Contrast AF system with DFD technology. AFS (Single) / AFF (Flexible) / AFC (Continuous) / MF. Face/Eye Detection / Tracking / 49-Area / Custom Multi / 1-Area. EV -4 - 20 (ISO100 equivalent).
EXPOSURE CONTROL: 1728-zone multi-pattern sensing system. EV 0 - 18 (F2.0 lens, ISO100 equivalent)
ISO sensitivity: Still image: Auto / i.ISO / 100 (Extended) / 200 / 400 / 800 / 1600 / 3200 / 6400 / 12800 / 25600 (Changeable to 1/3 EV step)
Creative Video Mode: Auto / 100 (Extended) / 200 / 400 / 800 / 1600 / 3200 / 6400 (Changeable to 1/3 EV step)
SHUTTER: Electronically controlled focal-plane shutter. Speeds of Still image: Time (Max. 60 second), 1/16,000 - 60. Motion picture: 1/16,000 - 1/25. Creative Video M mode / MF mode: 1/16,000 - 1/2
BRACKETING: 3, 5, 7 images in 1/3, 2/3 or 1 EV step, max. 3 EV, single/burst. Aerture bracketing 3, 5 or all positions in 1 EV step. Focus bracketing 1 to 999 images, focus steps can be set in 10 levels.
BURST SHOOTING: [Electronic first curtain shutter] AFS/MF: H: 6 frames/sec, M: 4 frames/sec (with Live View), L: 2 frames/sec (with Live View) AFF/AFC: H: 5 frames/sec, M: 4 frames/sec (with Live View), L: 2 frames/sec (with Live View)
[Electronic shutter] AFS/MF: H: 10 frames/sec, M: 4 frames/sec (with Live View), L: 2 frames/sec (with Live View) AFF/AFC: H: 10 frames/sec, M: 4 frames/sec (with Live View), L: 2 frames/sec (with Live View)
TIME LAPSE SHOT, SELF SHOT AND STOP MOTION ANIMATION
FLASH: TTL Built-in-Flash, GN5.1 equivalent (ISO200 m) / GN3.6 equivalent (ISO100 m) (Reference), Built-in Pop-up. Synchronisation speed: Less than 1/50 second
PHOTO STYLE: Standard / Vivid / Natural / Scenery / Portrait / Monochrome / L. Monochrome / L. Monochrome D / Cinelike D / Cinelike V / V-Log L / Custom
INTERFACE: INTERFACE USB - USB 2.0 Micro-B
HDMI microHDMI TypeD / VIERA Link
Video: Auto / 4K/25p / 1080p / 1080i / 720p / 576p
External microphone input 3.5mm Stereo/Lens Auto/Shotgun/Super Shotgun/Manual is selectable when attaching DMW-MS2 (sold separately).
Microphone: Stereo, Wind Noise Canceller: OFF / Low* / Standard / High
WIRELESS: Wi-Fi: IEEE 802.11b/g/n, 2412 MHz - 2462 MHz (1-11 ch), Wi-Fi / WPA / WPA2, Infrastructure mode. Bluetooth v4.2 (Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE))
Battery life (CIPA standard): Approx. 270 images (rear monitor), 250 images (LVF), 900 images (Power Save LVF mode*) with H-FS12032 / H-FS12060
Actual recordable time (Motion picture): 4K/30p, 4K/25p: Approx. 40 min (rear monitor), 35 min (LVF) with H-FS12032 / H-FS12060
Industry First Sound Capabilities: OZO Audio by Nokia can track faces, linked to the angle of view and face recognition. Automatic switching between Tracking and Surround sound. High-performance built-in Mic Composed of Three Internal Microphones for directional recording in front and behind camera. Mics adjust the recording range and direction according to the movement of the subject and can also clearly record in crowds.
The LUMIX G100 is also equipped with a 3.5mm Mic Socket for an external mic.
USB Charging: USB charging compatibility to easily charge the battery anywhere you are even while overseas where the voltage is different.
Clear Night Shots with Minimal Noise: High-resolution and high-sensitivity picture recording with less image noise. Clear, smooth nighttime images are achievable, up to the maximum ISO25,600 setting.
G Vario 12-32mm f/3.5-f/5.6 ASPH MEGA OIS Lens:
Lens Construction: 8 elements in 7 groups (3 aspherical lenses, 1 ED lens)
Mount : Micro Four Thirds
Optical Image Stabiliser: Yes (MEGA O.I.S.)
Focal Length: 12-32mm (35mm camera equivalent 24-64mm)
Aperture Type: 7 diaphragm blades / Circular aperture diaphragm
Maximum Aperture: f/3.5 (Wide) to f/5.6 (Telephoto)
Minimum Aperture: f/22
Closest focusing Distance: 0.20m/0.66ft (at focal lengths 12-20mm) / 0.30m/0.98ft (at focal lengths 21-32mm)
Maximum magnification: Approx. 0.13x / 0.26x (35mm camera equivalent)
Diagonal Angle of View: 84° (Wide) to 37° (Telephoto)
Filter Size: 37mm
Length: Approx. 24mm
Weight: Approx. 70g / 2.47oz (excluding lens cap, lens rear cap )
Combining the Panasonic Lumix G100 camera, 12-32mm lens and tripod grip kit delivers everything content creators need to start making simple, high quality vlogs straight away. Photographers will also love the high resolution 20.3MP micro four third MOS sensor, which has no low pass filter. This delivers superb image quality especially when combined with all of the built-in photo modes such as night shooting, time-lapse and stop frame animation. The high resolution fully articulating flip out screen automatically detects selfie-mode for video and stills and will focus on the subject automatically. Sound is also second to none thanks to three built-in microphones which employ OZO Audio by Nokia. Audio is clear and vibrant sound with accuracy and precision, able to detect voices and switch to the most appropriate recording angle.
The versatile zoom lens is ideal for many situations and allows photographers and content creators to get close to their subject. Stable, smooth and sharp 4K video is easy to record with lens stabilisation together with the camera's 5-axis hybrid image stabiliser. Various pre-defined Full HD video captures fast and slow motion movies which can add a further layer of creativity to vlogs. This kit should definitely be high on the list for any photographer or vlogger who wants a compact, powerful and simple to use set-up for their creations.
Would you like to give any feedback about this page?Complete our feedback form
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
Our used products are subject to wear and tear in comparison to brand new products. This also applies to accessories that are supplied with the camera including batteries which may have a lower optimum performance level/life expectancy.
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging and accessories. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order. Lenses are optically clear. There may be light dust present that will not effect the imagery.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements and optically clear. There may be light dust present that will not effect the imagery.
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.
*All of our used items are listed with the accesories that are included. If they are not listed then they will not be supplied at eh epoint of purchase.