Panasonic Lumix G Vario 14-140mm f/3.5-5.6 ASPH Power O.I.S. Lens
The Panasonic Lumix G 14-140mm O.I.S. micro four thirds lens is an excellent all in one zoom option featuring built-in stabilisation, fast autofocus and high quality glass elements for sharp images.
An incredible 10x optical zoom
No need for 2 lenses
In lenses optical stabilisation
Dust / splash protected
Lumix G Vario 14-140mm Power OIS Micro 4/3 Lens Summary
- Focal length: 14-140mm (28-280mm equivalent 35mm)
- Aperture range from f/3.5 (wide) - f/5,6 (tele)
- Optical Image Stabilisation (O.I.S.) built into the lens
- 14 elements in 12 groups
- Filter size: 58mm
- Length: 75mm
Lumix G Vario 14-140mm Micro Four Thirds Lens in Detail
For every situation
Use this versatile lens in a variety of situations to bring subjects up close. Or shoot portraits with shallow depth of field. Thanks to the elaborate system inside, this lens achieves dramatic downsizing, perfectly complementing its powerful 10x optical zoom. It also minimises distortion and chromatic aberration to deliver sharp contrast and contours with all your landscape, portrait, close-up photography and more.
Power O.I.S. - ultra-sharp photos
Capture scenes carefree or at the spur of the moment. The optical image stabilisation built directly into the lens ensures your photos will look great, with sharp blur-free contours across the entire picture.
Taking highly popular MEGA O.I.S. further, this advanced technology immediately compensates even large camera shake and vibrations that may occur in photography. So you can capture true-to-life scenes without the need for a tripod. In the end, you'll enjoy wonderfully crisp images.
14 elements in 12 groups
3 aspherical lenses, 2 extra-low dispersion lenses.
Aspherical (ASPH) lenses reduce size and weight, effectively preventing spherical and distortion aberration.
Extra-low dispersion (ED) lenses correct chromatic aberration rendering sharp, high-contrast images with clear colours from corner to corner.
|Offer Category: Camera Lenses|
|Offer Product Type: Micro Four Thirds Lenses|
|Aperture ring: N/A|
|Constant Aperture: N/A|
|Lens CIPA Image stabilization rating: N/A|
|Diameter (mm): 67|
|Length (mm): 75|
|Weight (g): 265|
|Distance scale: N/A|
|DoF scale: N/A|
|Environmental Sealing: N/A|
|Focus distance limiter: N/A|
|Focal length: 14 - 140 mm|
|Focus method: N/A|
|Filter Thread: N/A|
|Full time manual: N/A|
|Hood supplied: Yes|
|Lens Image stabilization: Yes|
|Lens mount: N/A|
|Lens Materials: N/A|
|Maximum focal length: 140|
|Maximum magnification: 0.25|
|Maximum aperture (number): 3.5|
|Maximum aperture (text): N/A|
|Max Format size: N/A|
|Minimum focal length: 14|
|Lens Minimum focus distance (m): 0.3|
|Minimum aperture (number): 22|
|Minimum aperture (text): N/A|
|Motor type: N/A|
|Number of diaphragm blades: 7|
|Power zoom: N/A|
|Special elements / coatings: 3 aspherical elements; 2 ED lenses|
|Tripod collar: N/A|
|Lens type: N/A|
|Lens Level: N/A|
|Best For: N/A|
|Zoom lock: N/A|
|Zoom method: N/A|
A very versatile focal length makes this a good one-lens only solution if you don't want to be carry around a multitude of lenses.
Adopting Power OIS to assist with removing blur from images, particularly in low-light scenarios - there are a range of technologies to help you get the most from your Micro Four Thirds camera .
Would you like to give any feedback about this page?Complete our feedback form
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
Our used products are subject to wear and tear in comparison to brand new products. This also applies to accessories that are supplied with the camera including batteries which may have a lower optimum performance level/life expectancy.
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.